Obama our Next President

crazygirl

Reaction score
but Obama is a muslim we are at war with them now we gotta have one for our next prez . we are done now he will have Bin Ladin over for dinner to talk about there happy times

get the facts before you write crap like this.. he is NOT A MUSLIM!!! HE IS A CHRISTIAN!!!
his father was muslim but his parents split when he was like 2 yrs.

Obama is a Christian whose religious views have evolved in his adult life. In The Audacity of Hope, Obama writes that he "was not raised in a religious household." He describes his mother, raised by non-religious parents (whom Obama has specified elsewhere as "non-practicing Methodists and Baptists") to be detached from religion, yet "in many ways the most spiritually awakened person that I have ever known." He describes his father as "raised a Muslim", but a "confirmed atheist" by the time his parents met, and his stepfather as "a man who saw religion as not particularly useful." In the book, Obama explains how, through working with black churches as a community organizer while in his twenties, he came to understand "the power of the African-American religious tradition to spur social change."[189][190] He was baptized at Trinity United Church of Christ in 1988.[191][192]

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
why is everybody on his bandwagon ? i know why people voted for him blacks just voted for him because he is black . were was the black voters for Mcaine?

Because he ran a better campaign.

People didn't vote for Obama because he's black. He ran a campaign where he discussed issues, and gave a great impressioin.

McCain went to the gutter, and tried to smear Obama and make him look bad. It didn't work, he got desperate, and in the end, he failed.

And Obama is not a muslim. And so what if he was? Muslims are peaceful people. I worked with two women who were muslims, and they were extremely nice, and peaceful. Extremists are the voilent ones.

crazygirl

Reaction score
why shouldn't we have voted for Obama, you can't say it's because he is black that ppl voted for him, because not everyone that voted for him was black,
also he is half black and his mom is white, to be more clear she was mainly English, Irish and German descent.. so what does that say..

i know i voted for him cuz we need a change here we need new life in the USA these Republicans are getting us no where..
and i'm thinking of my little girl's future i want a better please for her when she is bigger..

it has nothing to do with him being black, it has to do with what he is about what he stands for..

: damn i hate when ppl throw the race card out :