O.K When are we having another FREESTYLE CONCERT in CHICAGO?

J

JackG

Hi, thanks for posting! Be sure to post in the proper forum. I will move this one for you into Freestyle Music talk out of the Review section.

J

JackG

I am glad you did either way. I hope your wish comes true about the concert!

Harv Roman

Radio Personality : WCEV 1450 AM Chicago
Reaction score
You must've missed the George Lamond shows at Studio 63 and the Chromium recently...we are no working on the next show for Studio 63...likely in early February.

I'll post here as always...any ideas for the next show, Claudia? I know what we're working on, but you never know what your suggestions might lead to...

Harv

Claudia2005

Reaction score
I grew up in the windy CHI. But am also from Lared
Hey Harv,

Actually I was at Studio 63 the weekend before he came. I had the flyers but unfortunately something important came up so I couldn't go
I really wanted to go... :sosad
Good luck with the next event. Can you give any hints as to who'll be performing? Don't worry it'll be our little secret. lol.
Please keep me informed as to when the event will be thrown. Who knows- I'll see you then.... Take care. Claudia

heidee14

Reaction score
Harv Roman said:
You must've missed the George Lamond shows at Studio 63 and the Chromium recently...we are no working on the next show for Studio 63...likely in early February.

I'll post here as always...any ideas for the next show, Claudia? I know what we're working on, but you never know what your suggestions might lead to...

Harv

I know....lol..but i aint telling.. :shush hey Harv..i thought it was Jan?..
now its Feb?...well either way..it will be awesome!.. ;)
Hey where were u on 12/11...we celebrated My Bday w/Georgee..Wait
till U see My Bday gift from Him..its one of a kind! Too Kool! You'll see..