Nosey @ss Ppl

Delisious

Reaction score
GET A FREAKING LIFE!!!!!!!! Some of you want to know what I am doing with everyone I am freinds with. THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS. I hang with decent ppl, who have big hearts and are good friends only for their friendship. NO I AM NOT FGING MANNY, ED, DOS, FSPETE or anyother MAN I have taken a picture with at party. Nor am I a lesbian hitting on any of the girl friends I have met here!!!!!!!!!!

TO the NOSEY ASS WOMEN that insists on asking all the questions about me and U know who U are U'r freaking pain in my @ss...ASK ME!!!!!! U never met me. U had no clue who I was till I starting making friends here, And U have gone beyond your call of duty to find out EVERYTHING about me. Yes I was married to an EVIL man and guess what he is still Evil. Are U that pathetic that you think that a STRONG HAPPY LOVING LATIN WOMEN like me would let him ruin my life? Your so WRONG! YOU ARE DAMN SKIPPY I DO OWN MY OWN HOME, NO I DONT WORK. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THAT SO OF A BIATCH NEVER GAVE ME SHT!

How dare U think that U can call ppl and talk about me and have them tell me to watch my back. I will make freinds with whom EVER I fugin please you freaking loser.

U come on here pretending to be ppls freind, this is a website U CRAZY WOMEN. What are you hear for?????
This is a FREESTYLE MUSIC SITE. Not a LETs MAKE DRAMA FOR THE PPL THAT HAVE POURED THE HEARTS OUT TO ME SITE.

ANYONE that knows anything about me, and That is the REAL ME, Not the person U have created in your SICK DEMENTED HEAD!!!! Knows I am a friend, I mind my Business and I am HAPPY. You GET THAT, Your Life may SUCK and I AM HAPPY.

Manny is one of the sweetiest ppl I have met. How dare you take it upon yourself to tell ppl we are sleeping together and he is using me. You call yourself his friend and you are so jealous to see him happy that you would talk shit about anyone who came close to him. FUC YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

YOUR A LOSER YOUR A LOSER YOUR A LOSER YOUR A LOSER!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW WHO MY FRIENDS ARE AND ARENT AND BIATCH U DONE PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!

I will add more about this...I am not done with YOU!!!!!!!!!

Freestylepete

Reaction score
To The gossiping jealous a-- losers on this sight that have no happiness get a grip and a real life. You talk shit about things you know nothing about and you are two faced and pathetic. Manny, Deliza, Ed, Pete Dos, Taezee, Veronica are all great people who are special in their own ways and i cherish there friendship everyday. So if u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with them I will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you back harder. All you such losers talking shit on the computer but are afraid to say anything to our faces in person. Get a life and go on a diet or get a mask to cover up your ugly faces. Jutinos are loyal to the core so if you are tempted to start drama we will end it before you can even blink.

myonlysweetie

Reaction score
OMFG... WHO DA HELL PISSED OFF MY HOMEGIRL??!!! YOU GOT MAJOR PROBLEMS CUZ YOU GOT ME MAD DAMMIT!!!! :mad