non-english freestyle

svs220

Reaction score
anyone have a list of really good non-english freestyle? Also was hooked when I heard a non-english freestyle on a mix. got it from audiogalxy from "DJ Brusher-the fifth strike toward the end there is a non-english song, anyone know the name?...thanks:D

bassbump

Reaction score
There are a lot of them; here are just a few amongst the tons that are out there:

From the US, there are a lot of spanish versions of english hits; some include:

Angelina - Without Your Love
Collage - I'll be loving You
Lil Suzy - Real Love
No Mercy - Where do you go (Jazzy Jim Remixes

and I am sure there are a ton of others...

From Germany

Samjona - "Warum (Elktro Mix)" in German
Oli P. Feat. Jan Van Der Toom - "Girl You Know It's True (Kai Macdonald Breakbeat Remix)" in both english and german
The Officers - "Party" in both english and italian
The Officer & Elios - "La Musica E.P." includes "La Musica" and "The Light" in both italian and english
VT - Laura Non C'e in italian

From Canada

Louiza - "One Summer love (Ena Kalokeri Erotas" in greek
Tonia - "Donnes-Moi (Remix Freestyle)" in french
Aventure D. - Avec Toi Contre Toi (Electro Club Mix) in french

and I am sure there are others

bassbump

Reaction score
Hey Peter,

On vinyl promo 12" at my record pool

cheers,

gb

PS I sent you a bunch of emails and it got returned saying the files were too large for each one.

Rocky

Reaction score
SVS, there are also some brazilian freestyle (in portuguese). You can find them on audiogalaxy:

Latino - Me leva
Latino - Não adianta chorar
Latino - Só você
Copacabana Beat - Mel da sua boca

They are not awesome songs, But they are ok

NuJerz2001

Reaction score
svs220 said:
anyone have a list of really good non-english freestyle? Also was hooked when I heard a non-english freestyle on a mix. got it from audiogalxy from "DJ Brusher-the fifth strike toward the end there is a non-english song, anyone know the name?...thanks:D
Holy shhhh I dod some diggin here! I believe that song was called Idiot by Michelle. A song in German! Yea DJ Brusher is one of the best when it comes to remixin tracks into freestyle!! He's agood friend also!

Chris-TheNuk

Reaction score
NuJerz2001 said:
Holy shhhh I dod some diggin here! I believe that song was called Idiot by Michelle. A song in German! Yea DJ Brusher is one of the best when it comes to remixin tracks into freestyle!! He's agood friend also!
I don't think so coz Brusher take every time the same beat and every remix sonds same. no experiments just every time the same

Peter

Reaction score
Germany.....where the Freestyle Scene is real quie
Chris-TheNuk said:
I don't think so coz Brusher take every time the same beat and every remix sonds same. no experiments just every time the same
Hmmm, all of the Mixes out of Chicago, Texas and so on are sounding like the same, same Beats, same Breaks, same Acappelas same songs......there are a few exceptions like DJ Tony and Kool Cut Kaos also i dont like the Juan Too Big..... Mixes, they are always the same and no rare stuff on them. Slammin Sam´s Mixes and Remixes sound very differen and cool.

frankie

Reaction score
Zoe cd has a Freestyle ballad in Italian "Volerai", I like Zoe's cd.
other songs..
Lil'Johanna-"Real Love" & "Take me in your arms" in spanish.Both songs are on her cd "Real Love".
Any Greek Freestyle songs??One day I was watching TV and I stumbled on GREEK TV and seen a video and the guy was singing Freestyle type of music in Greek.Always wanted the song, but the name went so fast on screen,I couldnt catch it,LOL But it sounded good.

Chris-TheNuk

Reaction score
Raphael - Nur Du (German)
Glashaus - Wenn das Liebe Ist (Freestyle Mix on Promo CD) (German)