Nextel ringtones

QuEeNsGuRL24

Reaction score
I just switched to nextel and i have a i730 phone, now i keep hearing in order for u too get ringtones u have to have a usb cable to download them off your comp which i have no idea how to do, is there any way of getting mp3 ringtones without the usb cable any sites? Thanx

latinocop

Reaction score
Unless you want to pay for them through Nextel.

It does not have to be a usb cable it could also be the serial cable. And you need a certain program to be able to download music. You can not just download straight to the phone.

Enigma

Reaction score
QuEeNsGuRL24 said:
I just switched to nextel and i have a i730 phone, now i keep hearing in order for u too get ringtones u have to have a usb cable to download them off your comp which i have no idea how to do, is there any way of getting mp3 ringtones without the usb cable any sites? Thanx

The USB cable and its program (which enables you to do the transferring of files, photos, sounds, calls, organizer etc) allows you to make your own custom ringtones out of your cds.

It's so cool and fun to do but VERY technical to acheive as you have to edit the sound clip, fade it, etc. For the editing you probably need something called audacity.

HennyLuv159

Reaction score
Call Nextel & tell them to send you the GPS disk, it brings the USB cable y es GRATIS ;)
LaBettyBoop said:
Hey I have a nextel too. Where do you get the USB cable and program?

up2late

Reaction score
Yup theyre giving out free cables for th GPS update. Wish I would have known that when I bought mine!

Anyways, when you get your cable, let me know and I will send you some apps to make loading of ringtones and wall papers easier.

I can also trick out your phone and unlock hidden features and change color pallettes etc..

I own an i830, i860 and a crackberry.