I'll start it out.

21,000+ posts
Ugly logo
and it's run by a jerkoff named Kenny Guido

versus CF.com

628,000 posts (pruned from 800,000+)
No Logo
and it's run by its members

CF was gone for a year to give NewYorkFreeStyle.com time to catch up, but still only has 20,000 posts. HMMMM.....

:fighting0043:

Harv Roman

Radio Personality : WCEV 1450 AM Chicago
Reaction score
Also the unfortunate "poster" of a misleading thread about Kayel/K7/TKA...I don't mind the site, but that was a tough thread to swallow...

F

FreeStyles Vengeance

I'll start it out.

21,000+ posts
Ugly logo

versus CF.com

No Logo

CF was gone for a year to give NewYorkFreeStyle.com time to catch up, but still only has 20,000 posts. HMMMM.....

Hey Brent. Mr. Kenny Guido is apart of this site and currently posting. His name: NYE PROMOS

Edalgiere

Reaction score
kenny is also a drama lovin queen asked him nicely back in october to remove my name from his email list and he tryed to create drama over that btw he still has not done it.

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
I must say, this is a very silly statement. NewYorkFreestyle.com started in late January of 2006. The site is bearly 2 years old. ClubFreestyle, on the other hand, is approximately 8 years old (7 years on vBulletin). Missing posts and a year off or not - the time difference cannot be overlooked.

P.S. I have a LOT to do with the success of ClubFreestyle.com.. JackG used my own templates to build the HTML pages and I convinced him to use vBulletin and helped with SEO and the community as it grew...

P.S.S. I throw a very large bundle of cash toward advertising on my busier sites like www.cadillacforums.com and www.80sxchange.com and I could always do the very same for www.newyorkfreestyle.com if I so desire...

P.S.S.S. heh! "No logo". The Lord knows how important it is to have NO logo. Boy, what a mistake we've made... We're destined for failure...

I'll start it out.

21,000+ posts
Ugly logo

versus CF.com

No Logo

Last edited by a moderator:

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
...and while we're bragging about how great Club Freestyle is compared to New York Freestyle, check out the Alexa ratings for both sites.

New York Freestyle - 571,669
Club Freestyle - 1,414,194

The higher the number, the worse the rank. Yahoo has a rank of 1. Google has a rank of 2. So for a website that's been around for nearly a decade with hundreds of thousands of more posts, (and no logo!!) it's not getting even half the traffic that New York Freestyle is...

It was a great run, CF. Don't get me wrong - I do love this place - but I don't find it very appealing when the new owner bashes my site...

And don't give me any nonsense that Alexa doesn't matter. Thousands of marketing firms use Alexa when considering buying advertising on websites. I'm talking large companies like American Express.

frankie

Reaction score
clubfreestyle should be way higher, it was the main freestyle site to go, but the years of spam, drama with posts, and lack of support caused alot of people to leave cf, i rarely showed up the last two years cause of the spam and fights on cf, also myspace and facebook, most of us joined and could get our freestyle info from the artists and producers themselves.New york freestyle seems like it focuses more on freestyle in the last two years, which is good.Right now i only visit three CF, newyork freestyle, and freestyleremix.

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
clubfreestyle should be way higher, it was the main freestyle site to go, but the years of spam, drama with posts, and lack of support caused alot of people to leave cf, i rarely showed up the last two years cause of the spam and fights on cf, also myspace and facebook, most of us joined and could get our freestyle info from the artists and producers themselves.New york freestyle seems like it focuses more on freestyle in the last two years, which is good.Right now i only visit three CF, newyork freestyle, and freestyleremix.
Well.. There will be no more spam (at the very least, it'll be deleted quickly), no drama and plenty of support this time around. This site/community will see a slow but constant progression. Onward and upward...