New Timmy T RemiX

DANNYBOY

Reaction score
That was funnier than the whistle tip!!!

Rhoq

Reaction score
Unless the track uses Timmy T's original vocal (which, of course, it doesn't) it's not a remix!!!

...IT'S A REMAKE.

Krystal

Reaction score
Rhoq said:
Unless the track uses Timmy T's original vocal (which, of course, it doesn't) it's not a remix!!!

...IT'S A REMAKE.

:lol :lol :lol

Yes Galvatron! On issues like this he is but he's right! ;)

Caleb-B

Reaction score
Well I must admitt you do have one hell of a Freestyle education....(production)

But you never answered the question...who you like more,,Timmy Torrez? Or Timmy Tran?

Rhoq

Reaction score
GALVATRON said:
Well I must admitt you do have one hell of a Freestyle education....(production)

Thank you. :)

GALVATRON said:
But you never answered the question...who you like more,,Timmy Torrez? Or Timmy Tran?

I like the original, original version (not the one released to radio as a single, but the one that sounded more like a demo on the 12" single) best. So...Timmy T(orres) gets my nod of approval. ;)

Rhoq

Reaction score
GALVATRON said:
I have 2...one from the time after time lp and another from his last Lp are any of those the ones?

Neither one is the version I like.

However, the version found on the Time After Time album was the one that was played on radio and used in the video. The 12" Single contained both the original and the radio versions.