New music from cf member Pure Trend

Enigma

Reaction score
Pure Trend I didnt know you was a freestyle artist. :p I thought you was a regular CF member that got into freestyle and created your first song lol

lachicabella

Reaction score
Enigma said:
Pure Trend I didnt know you was a freestyle artist. :p I thought you was a regular CF member that got into freestyle and created your first song lol
You never know who you might run into...;).

2dagroove

Reaction score
Pure Trend, Thank you For The Track :) the lyrics are hot man keep up the good work Trend That's What's Crackin Baby!

hear say

Reaction score
was pure trend or is a group cause i know there is two different people singing on the two songs from the dance planet compilations

PURE TREND

Reaction score
hear say said:
was pure trend or is a group cause i know there is two different people singing on the two songs from the dance planet compilations
pure trend used to be me and someone else. but now it is just me!! on the track with out her, the third voice u hear is eddie ramos,who produced the song.

PURE TREND

Reaction score
2dagroove said:
Pure Trend, Thank you For The Track :) the lyrics are hot man keep up the good work Trend That's What's Crackin Baby!
your welcome and thank u for all ur help!!!! the dance remix sounds great!!

Enigma

Reaction score
PURE TREND said:
pure trend used to be me and someone else. but now it is just me!! on the track with out her, the third voice u hear is eddie ramos,who produced the song.
Good to know! :D

NuJerz2001

Reaction score
There's something in the beginning of this song that reminds me a lot of the song called When I Look Into Your Eyes by Triad!

PURE TREND

Reaction score
thanks bro, i live in in brooklyn!!! im trying to get some dancers. when i get them i will start performing!! thank u so much for ur support!! i wish i could go on sept 5th but believe it or not i gotta work!! that sucks!! i work in the e.r so we are always open!lol