New Freestyle straight outta TX!!!

DJ RENE G

Reaction score
Self titled CD "Jeannie" has now been released. Jeannie had a record release party last sunday and performed several of her new songs and rocked the house. Make sure you check out these cuts on her CD "The Wild Star" & "Runaway". Make sure you especially check out Track 10 on her CD "Phantom Of My Heart" (remix done by your truly Rene G ;) and the Klub Jumpers).

michael

Reaction score
hey--i picked up the CD when i was in san antonio this past week...its slammin....wild star is a good song as is runaway...the phantom remix is off tha hook!!!!! a good club song!! wish i couldda seen her at farwest but i couldnt get out there

Rolando

Reaction score
AnthonyA1971 said:
I like those songs alot! I hear she's peforming on the 20th of this month in TX. You going Rolando? (which I could) :(
I would really like to be there Anthony, but I don't think I'll be able to this time, bro.

Sorry I took so long to respond. I haven't been online in a few days. :confused::)

Rolando

Reaction score
Rene, can Jeannie's Album(s) be found online?

and/or can you tell me where I could find them?

Thanks man, ;)

p.s. I've been wanting "The Wild Star" since I saw *Jeannie perform it @ The Summer Jam. :)

DJ RENE G

Reaction score
I don't know if you can get it online, but you can call her manager for more info on it's availability. 210-656-4472.

michael

Reaction score
Rolando---I got my copy in San Antonio at Music Connection -- they had a lot of copies there...you might wanna give them a call, Im almost positive they do mail orders....if you cant get the phone number let me know i have it at home (im at work now)

DJ RENE G

Reaction score
Yes Music Connection does mail order. Call 210-673-2850 and ask for either David, Raul, or Monica. Tell them Rene G. sent ya!

DJ RENE G

Reaction score
I upped the quality on the audio link to the remix me and my boys did for Jeannie cuz the one I posted sounded muffled. Here it is if you haven't had a chance to hear it. It's called Phantom Of My Heart

CLICK HERE!!!!

michael

Reaction score
Yes Music Connection does mail order. Call 210-673-2850 and ask for either David, Raul, or Monica. Tell them Rene G. sent ya!

WHAT YA MEAN RENE G SENT YA?!?! ITS GOTTA BE MIKE AND RENE G SENT YA lol JUSS PLAYIN :blah