New Freestyle 2009

latin babe boi

Reaction score
What up guys and girls, its 2009 and this thread is for new Freestyle music and then some. By "then some" I mean it will also feature Freestyle artist who have new "non freestyle music", so feel free to browse. And as always "Make mine Freestyle"

Stefanie Bennett is back on the scene, check out her new song "CAN U STOP THE RAIN" waiting for release date, once it is confine, I will let you guys know.
This song reminds me of the Safire/Cynthia song "Can you stand the rain".

Allso she has an updated version of her first hit single "Don't let me go" 2008

Check out her my space page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=394003446

Here is a picture of the flyer.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ID=394003446&albumID=1252953&imageID=14461839

latin babe boi

Reaction score
Mic Mac presents Bangin' Beats Vol. 4

0. DISC 1: MIXED & EDITED BY DJ CARMINE DI PASQUALE:

1. Change On Me - Cynthia
2. Am I Gonna Be The One - Groove Therapy
3. Beginning Of The End - Marisol
4. Memories - Johnny O
5. Dance With Me - TPE
6. Cherish - Clear Touch
7. You're My Only Love - Abby Lynn
8. Happy Days - Face
9. Come To Me - Tiana
10. I'll Never Leave You - Willie Valentin
11. Your Love - David
12. If You Were Mine - Lorenzo D'Lan
13. Don't Look Back - Soave
14. Take Me Away - George Anthony/Nyasia
15. If This Is Love - All In - (featuring Michael Anthony)
16. Don't Waste My Time - Nyasia
17. Radio Mix - Dj Carmine Di Pasquale

0. DISC 2: MIXED & EDITED BY DJ ALAN "BADDMIXX" BOYD:

1. Keep Our Love A Secret - Nas-T Boyz
2. I Gotta Keep Dancin' - Leah
3. I Can't Stop The Rain - Joe Zangie
4. Can You See It - Thiago Derucio
5. Goodbye - Wendy
6. Dizzy Boi - Bylli Crayone
7. Woman - David
8. My All - Katiana
9. Straight To Your Love - Christina
10. I Need You Now [Sonic Division Rmx] - Sandra (remix)
11. Enough - Vanessa Garcia
12. Back For My Love - Elissa
13. Girl You're Not Alone - Tony G.
14. Endlessly - Valerie B.
15. Don't Leave Me This Way - Selina
16. Radio Mix - DJ Alan "Baddmixx" Boyd
17. 10 Min Mega Medley "Kutt Krazy" - DJ Alan "Baddmixx" Boyd

No CD cover at this time.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
What up guys and girls, its 2009 and this thread is for new Freestyle music and then some. By "then some" I mean it will also feature Freestyle artist who have new "non freestyle music", so feel free to browse. And as always "Make mine Freestyle"

Stefanie Bennett is back on the scene, check out her new song "CAN U STOP THE RAIN" waiting for release date, once it is confine, I will let you guys know.
This song reminds me of the Safire/Cynthia song "Can you stand the rain".

Allso she has an updated version of her first hit single "Don't let me go" 2008

Check out her my space page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=394003446

Here is a picture of the flyer.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ID=394003446&albumID=1252953&imageID=14461839

I like it! I can see it getting airplay on pulse 87.

Kid Heartbreak

Reaction score
Not bad at all. It's like that black freestyle that's been hittin' for the last 4 years or so. Cool first track to hear about this year. I like that electro hip hop break in the "Don't Let Me Go 2008".

latin babe boi

Reaction score
Freestyle vol 36

For the thirty-six time we meet again, everthing that has to do with Freestyle is present to the faithful fans. Genuine hits and the finest rare pieces of the Freestyle scene - and as always thatks to all the numerous fans! FREESTLYE 36: Where the legends live!

Johnny O – Rapture Me
Willie Valentin - I`ve Been Waiting
Nyasia - Physical Attraction
Lisette Melendez - I Need A Lover
George LaMond - What Is Love
Synthia Figueroa - I`m Torn
Johnny O – Don`t Go Away, Girl
Severin feat. Nicki Daniels – In Control
Maveee – Trip On Me
Djosch – Kiss Me
Lil`Missy – Maybe My Baby
Tobak – Insistent
Lila Grace – Love Me
Tiara – Keep Racing
Souls Hadows – J`Aurai Pu
and many more

There is no CD cover at this time.

Last edited:

latin babe boi

Reaction score
LX Freestyle "Never Too Late" cd

NEVER TOO LATE album by New Freestyle Recording Artist LXFREESTYLE has a fresh new sound of Freestyle Dance Music that will blow your mind.
LXFREESTYLE, a native to San Jose, California has been singing for nearly two dedcades. He was influenced by other freestyle atrists like Johnny O, Stevie B & Rock E (originally from Spanish Fly)
His album NEVER TOO LATE released December 24,2008 has Freestyle beats and new sounds of other genres like funk, r&b, dance, hip hop & pop. Hoping to keep Freestyle alive & captivate peoples attention, LXFREESTYLE has added 15 tracks to his album.

Here is the Track listing.

1 You Don't Know
2 Never Too Late
3 Fantasy
4 Anymore
5 Please Don't Go
6 Everlasting Love
7 Do It Again
8 Torn At the Seam
9 Please Don't Go (Remix)
10 Don't Take Your Love Away
11 Reasons
12 Brighten Up My Life
13 Baby Don't Go
14 Missing You
15 Tu Y Yo (You & Me)

Here is where you can purchase it.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/lxfreestyle

RobfromCanada

Reaction score
if possible can we post if the release is an actual cd or digital only release - im sure vinyl is out of the question! - as for people like me who still want physical products, its good to know.

i dont mind downloading digital music, onyl if thats its only format.
ie the new sequal my love for you is exclusive to itunes... DL'ed!!!

nomesgustaspagetti

Reaction score
His album NEVER TOO LATE released December 24,2008 has Freestyle beats and new sounds of other genres like funk, r&b, dance, hip hop & pop. Hoping to keep Freestyle alive & captivate peoples attention, LXFREESTYLE has added 15 tracks to his album.
1 You Don't Know
2 Never Too Late
3 Fantasy
4 Anymore
5 Please Don't Go
6 Everlasting Love
7 Do It Again
8 Torn At the Seam
11 Reasons
12 Brighten Up My Life
13 Baby Don't Go
14 Missing You
15 Tu Y Yo (You & Me)

"Do it again" sounds like Kayel singing!!

freestylegreek

Reaction score
Now a days they have no money to press a cd so thats all we can get is mp3s.

Unless your Carlos Berrios who seems to be able to press anything he wants and I like it like that.

if possible can we post if the release is an actual cd or digital only release - im sure vinyl is out of the question! - as for people like me who still want physical products, its good to know.
i dont mind downloading digital music, onyl if thats its only format.
ie the new sequal my love for you is exclusive to itunes... DL'ed!!!

Nuklid

Reaction score
1 You Don't Know
2 Never Too Late
3 Fantasy
4 Anymore
5 Please Don't Go
6 Everlasting Love
7 Do It Again
8 Torn At the Seam
11 Reasons
12 Brighten Up My Life
13 Baby Don't Go
14 Missing You
15 Tu Y Yo (You & Me)

huh....out of stock already? :eek:

1freestylesal

Reaction score
this music is sung by bay area freestyle artist kenny freestyle I dont who lx is but the voice belongs to kenny moulton a very talented writer and producer

Kid Heartbreak

Reaction score
Now a days they have no money to press a cd so thats all we can get is mp3s.
Unless your Carlos Berrios who seems to be able to press anything he wants and I like it like that.

There is a certain value that comes with having the physically pressed tangible product in your hands. The thing I'm still trying to understand is how does the industry get around all the jobs & revenue lost that were being generated through duplication, packaging, distribution, retail. That's a lot of people that were being able to eat off of this thing called music. I didn't even begin to mention all the indirect effects of the entire music industry collapsing. I can remember a few years ago when Jay-Z had a new album out & it WASN'T available on I-tunes or any digital download service. He had said in an interview that the cover, info on the inside, & the overall presentation of the product has a value to it also, that he didn't want that circumvented.

latin babe boi

Reaction score
CM: Compilation (Certified Music)

CM: Compilation features a unique collaboration of various freestyle, dance and pop music with artists such as Linda Low with the remix of her hit single Once In A Lifetime , Natalie Oei, Moulann, and introducing rising artist, Cami.

A freestyle/trance excursion between two worlds, two minds and the early adoption of today’s modern technology, “Fractal” a.k.a. Catherine and Ady DeeJay, have finalized their production style and its filled with luscious, sensual vocals, nostalgic piano passages - perfect for intense home listening and alternative dance floors.

Great arrangement with a cool variety of synth sounds and an engaging mix sonically. The verses and choruses work well and create a strong melodic arc with a solid hook.

1 Moulann - Can't Stop Myself
2 Cami - Not The End
3 Fractal - Spinning
4 Linda Low - Over You
5 Fractal - Dream
6 Fractal - Falling
7 Linda Low - Once In A Lifetime
8 Fractal - Fantasy
9 Fractal - Touch The Sky
10 Natalie Oei - How Do You Say Goodbye
11 Fractal - Goodbye
12 Natalie Oei - Don't Want To Fall In Love

Here is the CD cover.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000R9R7VO/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=5174&s=music

latin babe boi

Reaction score
Moulann Introflective cd

Now mind you this CD came out in 94' but this is the first time that I am hearing about it, so I figured if it is new to me then it will be new other freestyle fans.

Toronto singer-songwriter Moulann has struck a chord with audiences from virtually every age bracket, ethnic group and social background with her strikingly emotive voice and heartfelt music. Her debut album, Introflective, has drawn outstanding feedback from supportive listeners from all over the world and sold out of its first printing with virtually no publicity.

1. Can't Stop Myself
2. Over Again
3. A Little Contact
4. Stressed Out
5. 1000 Dreams
6. Dancing On a Cloud
7. When You Turn Away
8. Amitofo
9. Where Did Forever Go?
10. Daydream

www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B0014EU1EQ/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=163856011&s=dmusic

Last edited:

latin babe boi

Reaction score
Moulann "Spirals & Mazes" cd

Moulann's second full-length album, Spirals & Mazes, presents a collection of 12 sophisticated freestyle, dance and pop gems elegantly crafted over a two year span. While each song is a unique manifestation of her varying influences, the album is united by Moulanns distinct personal style. She comments, "This is where I've developed musically, and I've had the great fortune of working with phenomenal local musicians."

Recorded and produced by Toronto super-talents Adam King, Adam Messinger, and Mark Pellizzer, this multi-dimensional album showcases intricate arrangements, tasteful musical performances and Moulann's luscious vocals. Spirals & Mazes will undoubtedly strengthen her reputation as a refined, one-of-a-kind songwriter.

Here is the Track listing and CD cover.

http://k0studios.com/viewProject.asp?id=95

latin babe boi

Reaction score
Cami Day and Night Part I cd

Cami is an up-and-coming female freestyle/trance vocalist in the LA area, as well as a songwriter. She is currently hard at work on writing many new songs, from freestyle to more trance and adult-contemporary pop.

This CD is a sampler of her two main styles; one half is freestyle/trance, the other is downtempo acoustic adult-contemporary pop.

This is a D.I.Y. album. Cami has worked with some labels for various compilations and remixes, but she likes to have much creative control, though she is definitely open to talking to managers, agents, labels, DJs, producers, and everyone else in the industry.

She has a few thousand loyal fans who have followed her from her modeling and musical theater days til now, so check out what they've been so fond of! (She even got compliments from well-known trance artists such as Lasgo, DJ Judge Jules,DJ Lisa Lashes, producers of T.a.t.U., and Skylab 2000, all of whom made her very happy!)

1 Come My Way
2 Not The End (Vecio Productions trance remix)
3 Never Again
4 Anything for You
5 First Light (GroovePusher trance remix)
6 Never Again (Acidic Reality freestyle remix)
7 Simply
8 Let Me In (M4NW remix)
9 By The Bay
10 Not The End (original Cami and A. Stafford freestyle mix)
11 Nothing to Hide
12 Desperately Seeking You (Emory Songs)

Here is the CD cover.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B0013PL12M/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=163856011&s=dmusic