New Canadian Freestyle 2010

toronto_freestyler

Reaction score
sorry to burst any balls here...but freestyle is dead here in toronto some clubs play freestyle maybe three songs per night and its all the good stuff ..eg.collage,lil suzy and some canadian stuff......House,electro,trance is all the buzz right now...

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
sorry to burst any balls here...but freestyle is dead here in toronto some clubs play freestyle maybe three songs per night and its all the good stuff ..eg.collage,lil suzy and some canadian stuff......House,electro,trance is all the buzz right now...
Not surprised. I don't think Freestyle is really popular anywhere at this point in time...

GinoBeats

Reaction score
Long time no talk everyone, always working crazy like a donkey and don't really surf the forums much anymore but trust me, all of my freestyle cd's still get a heavy duty workout. Yeah the scene has dropped out quite a bit, I mean dropping the freestyle frenzy from 103.5 sort of put one of the final nails in the coffin for Toronto in terms of keeping the genre mainstream but hey gotta keep the music alive even still. Haven't talked to Zoe or Elissa in a long time, man I haven't gone clubbing in ages, used to live at the usual spots but when the music changed I moved out. Anyways hope to come on again soon and do a lot of reading and replying. Long live the nights in the classic big backsplit house doing the tomatoes in the garage back in the day