New Buisness

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever consider starting they own buisness? Did you ever go thru with and if you did how did you go about it? If you didn't what stop you?

nessa's302

Reaction score
hmmm always wanted to do this but unfortunately my funds weren't in it.....my dream is to (well we've discussed it ;)) but some day i KNOW I will

yburgos7

Reaction score
Yeah I always wanted to start my own business and at one point me and my best friend were gonna do it...but with my busy schedule (working and school) I didn't have the time to go ahead with it...but I haven't lost hope that one day I will do it...and it will be successful!

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Yes I have my dream to open up my own business funds stops me otherwise I would have both my spots opened up it wil happen jsutrt need some more time to make it happen :)

rbonuc29

Reaction score
hudson county new jersey union city. odessy high s
la mas i think about it more than sex. ???

every ten minutes. in fact i just thought about right now as i was typing this. and before i hit post ill think about it again and when i go to read your reply i would of thought about it one more time.

I am desperate to leave the work force in any capacity. i dont care which at this moment.

just dont have the money to start anything.

the closest i can think of is that low on risk

is to buy a van and go into the city and do currier work. but thats not your own.

or buy a limo and run around hoboken you can make 500 a week. buts that it.

i gotta tell you. that anything else req sing planning and capital invesment ?

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
Well rbonuc, I feel the way you do. Its seems so hard but I'm only getting older and if im gonna make the leap it has to be soon. Again I'm just toying with an idea and doing some research. This is something I always wanted to do.

DiaMoND_GiRL

Reaction score
La Mas Grande said:
Has anyone here ever consider starting they own buisness? Did you ever go thru with and if you did how did you go about it? If you didn't what stop you?
im actually planning on doing it. i just havent done it cuz i want to go to school 1st and learn more about business management and interior designing...

rbonuc29

Reaction score
la mas i cant take working next to anyone anymore. i dont even know i find the ability to throw the cara i have to throw on a daily basis to deal with co workers.

cara baby pure face i gotta throw to deal with co workers at his point.

ohh good ness and all their stupid convos and never ending dum ideas. lord i dont know where i get the strength anymore really.

and as for as working for somebody. at 35 i only got about 3 years left in my gas tank tops.

in 3 or 4 years la mas. i wont even wanna know or hear anything from a boss.

yo its been 20 years and im tired man llloll.

I hear you la mas on the old part cuase at our age we really cant take many more risks.

but it looks that risk just comes with the territory of doing something????

unless you have a super business plan with customers already.

la mas the idea i had that worked for a while.

was luandry service. i managed to get three customers. where i would with a van

pick up there luandry Dont no one coppy this god dam it lllolll

pick up there luandry wash it for them and bring it back. In hoboken.

at 4 dollars a load. key is i would nt be doing anything diff you do. just wash it and bring it back.

if you get 1000 yupies? at 4 bucks thats 4000 k ? my idea fizzled cuase i could figure out how to leave their lunadry. where? and what laundry mat would let me occupy there launrdy for 2 hours a day?

what do you think bomb right ?? or real bomb lloll like sucks llloll.

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
Damn rbonuc, if you were in NY i would be one of you customers. i hate doing laundry. if it something you wanna do go for it.
Hitman the site looks awesome!!!!!!!!!

rbonuc29

Reaction score
i need to do this with somebody la mas. you need cash llloll. have to buy a van. and need about 300 customers. to float. then were would you leave it etc,. then what lunadry would open up. then if some one stold the clothing. then if i did it wrong.

then if they stold if from the condo etc,.

but it wasnt a bad idea.

rbonuc29

Reaction score
also la mas

wwwwwwwwwwwwwho said you have to start something you.

can always do a stock club. where 10 people get together and buy stocks together.

thats another one. oh well i cann tell you guys aint interested in this post You Had Your Chance !!

lloll