Need your opinion

pinoymix

Reaction score
I'm a part time singer, doing local gigs with a band around Los Angeles, as well as hosting in Karaoke bars, my main job is an assistant admin for a Assisted living for the elderly. i did a demo when i was 17 years i did a freestyle song demo, but with school and work, it went on the back burner, now i'm 32 i wanna do another freestyle demo, i have loved this music since the beggining, am i too old for this genre of music or is it still possible, i wanna write it myself, an try to market it, should i give it a shot? what do you think?

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
pinoymix said:
I'm a part time singer, doing local gigs with a band around Los Angeles, as well as hosting in Karaoke bars, my main job is an assistant admin for a Assisted living for the elderly. i did a demo when i was 17 years i did a freestyle song demo, but with school and work, it went on the back burner, now i'm 32 i wanna do another freestyle demo, i have loved this music since the beggining, am i too old for this genre of music or is it still possible, i wanna write it myself, an try to market it, should i give it a shot? what do you think?
To me age is a number. If you're inspired to do what you want to do, then you do it. You don't worry about anything and just take care of what you want to start. If your heart and soul is in it, get the ball rolling. :heee Good luck. And next time, be careful where you post your threads, because this one is in the wrong section. (just a piece of friendly advice) ;)

bullboykennels

Reaction score
Man you better go for it,.. besided most people that first started listening to freestyle/club music are now in thier late 20 early 30 and so on,..so if were all still listening then you know were gonna listen,.. go ahead and do your thing and when your done let everyone at ClubFreestyle know cause we sure as hell wanna hear it.

djchillychaz

Reaction score
eldos and deltas and irocs line the strips and all
Keep Up The Good Work

I Am 30 Myself And I Look Back And Bugout To See How Long Ago This Thing Captivated Me And Yet It Seems Like Yesterday That I Bought My First Set Of Turntables With The Nickel On The Needle Its Never To Late To Suceed I Your Dream.i Am Still Trying To Get Reconition After All These Years Of Work Maybe Tommarow Will Be My Time To Shine Is What Keeps Me Trying.
Chilly Chaz

SpeedTribe

Reaction score
ChuckD said:
If you don't try, you'll always wonder "what if".

You've got nothing to lose, so why not go for it?
cool! excellent advice. should frame that and put on the kitchen table for daily reminder.