Need lyrics to "Mirage" by India

AnthonyA1971

Reaction score
LOL..I have no idea!! She's just like " You know it......uuuuhhhhh...uuhhh....You uuuuuhhhh uh uh..... " lol
The only part I get is "The mirage......" lol :p :cool:

Elear

Reaction score
lmao Ant...

News Flash Guys.... " It's In Arabic "
There Was A Whole Big Problem With Arabs Back in The Day And Jellybean About That Song...Puttin A Puerto Rican To sing Arabic.
But Hey...The Song Is Good :D

AnthonyA1971

Reaction score
I heard the same thing, but I could've sworn that some words, or whatever you call it lol, song like english a bit. Well, that would explain it. Either way, like you said, it's a bad a** song no matter the language! :D :cool:

Putana

Reaction score
Currently makin' noize in Tampa Bay, Florida. Born
Weird...

My sis & I were discussing this just this weekend! She insists its "scat" or just 'rambling that sounds good', hence the name of the song "Mirage"! I told her she was singing in Indian (is Indian even a language???)

Hmmmm.......

Enigma

Reaction score
I have that mirage India song...it goes something like this:

A noooo neeaa a neeaa onnnaa eeee noooooooooo

A nooo neaaa a neeaa onnna eeee nooooooo

eee naa eennnn ova there.....enn

Something like that. :p

~Antonio

Luscious812

Reaction score
I live in Middle Village Queens BaBy. I grew up o
OK WELL WHAT ABOUT "LOVE & HAPPINESS" WHAT THE HELL IS SHE SAYING FOR SOME OF THE LYRICS?? SOME I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE IS SINGING. I THOUGHT IN MIRAGE SHE WAS SINGING IN ARABIC AND THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST BULLSHITTING THROUGHOUT THE HOLE SONG BY HUMMING TO GET THE SONG OVER WITH ALREADY!!

Lamatrix

Reaction score
I let someone who is arabic listen to it. It's not arabic. Nor Indian. she is just scramblin. could not have cared either way cause the song is off the hook! as far as Love and Happiness it's probably old latin which is much of the language of The orishas in the Santeria religion.