need help with a song

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
got this from a friend on another site:

There is a song that my friend and I have been trying to find for a while now and we havent heard it since the mid to late 80's.

It was sung by a Latina girl and some of the lyrics included "I can feel the music...taking control"

"oooooohhh come with desire"

"I can't get enough"

Also during the song there was part where the guy (boyfriend starts pleading with her "C'mon baby..." and she yells "You're all talk"

But mostly, you hear the "I can't get enough" alot. And if it helps any, it sounds like she is actually saying "I can getty no"

anyone can help?

freestylegreek

Reaction score
I'll look into my database at home. I'm at work right now but when I get home i'll look.

Johnny Ryall

Reaction score
Hey guys, I appreciate the help. Kenny's post was actually a question from me on another site. I am adding more description to this song that my buddy posted on a different forum. Again, thanks for the help.

Its a woman singing phrases like "listen to the music.....taking control......all over your body..(and so on) she also says which sounds like "I cant get enough" other words i can recall are "Ohhhhh....send me up higher........ohhhhhh......come with desire..."i cant get enough"

There is also a man talking in the middle of the track to her pleading for something saying "c'mon baby c'mon" All she is saying while this is going on is "leave me alone...LEAVE ME ALONE!! you better wake up and face reality. The face reality part then echoes a few times.

Its a great track from the classic freestyle days and when i ask people they remember it but cant remember who sang it or what its called. I hope this rings a bell for someone and can tell me what it is. Things like this are what keep me up all night. Thanks again.

FreestylefreaK

Reaction score
Hi. I've got an idea what the song may be. I just need to pull the track I'm thinking of and take a listen. This track is from the mid to latich '80's (just as you mentioned above).

Hold tight I'll get back to you if I can figure it out.

Johnny Ryall

Reaction score
LOL, when you finally hear it, you will say "OH YEAH, I REMEMBER THAT SONG"

The video used to be on all the time too. (U68?)

FreestylefreaK

Reaction score
I believe this track was available as a promo cd single on Cutting Records. If this is the song we're talking about, I had tossed it because it wasn't really "freestyle". More house music if anything.

CEESIL

ClubFreestyle Power DJ
Reaction score
there is no doubt that that records was a pioneer record in house music i remeber freddy bastone droppin' it at studio 54...