NAW-T-BOY - GOT Freestyle? (80 Minute Mix) (Free Download)

chinkstha84

New member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
37
Omg!

holy shiet!??!! this mix is the best mix i ever heard in my whole entire life, i barely post but i had to make this post because this mix is so dope! haha goin on 26 min. now, so entertaining from the start up unitl now. all the rite songs to have in it whoo whoo....
 

NAWTBOY

New member
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
Thanks Again!!!

Visit www.nawtboy.com for more mixes.

These are all from a weekly mixshow I used to do in Chicago!!


chinkstha84 said:
holy shiet!??!! this mix is the best mix i ever heard in my whole entire life, i barely post but i had to make this post because this mix is so dope! haha goin on 26 min. now, so entertaining from the start up unitl now. all the rite songs to have in it whoo whoo....
 

Chris-TheNuk

New member
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
446
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Love it too...thats why I bought it so long time Back :D
 

lil_reeses

New member
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
385
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
35
Location
*~MiAmi~*
I have asked this question before but noone has been able to answer it. Does anybody know the name of that second song in the 1999 freestyle mix? its the one after coro's song. Its the spanish one that goes:"tu sabes bien lo que yo siento en mi corazon....cuando yo te miro a ti me regresan los recuerdos sabiendo que ya no puede acariciar tu cuerpo...mamita linda porque tu me tratas asi"..something along those lines.
Please Please help...i really like it a lot!
 

NAWTBOY

New member
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
chase - forget me not

lil_reeses said:
I have asked this question before but noone has been able to answer it. Does anybody know the name of that second song in the 1999 freestyle mix? its the one after coro's song. Its the spanish one that goes:"tu sabes bien lo que yo siento en mi corazon....cuando yo te miro a ti me regresan los recuerdos sabiendo que ya no puede acariciar tu cuerpo...mamita linda porque tu me tratas asi"..something along those lines.
Please Please help...i really like it a lot!
 

CEESIL

ClubFreestyle Power DJ
Joined
Apr 27, 2002
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
32
Points
0
Age
46
Location
BRONX
yo this mix is dope, and believe me i don't throw compliments around freely..peace good job
 

CEESIL

ClubFreestyle Power DJ
Joined
Apr 27, 2002
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
32
Points
0
Age
46
Location
BRONX
also i have a question where did you get your drops made, i like those and i need some as well
 

lil_reeses

New member
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
385
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
35
Location
*~MiAmi~*
NAWTBOY said:
chase - forget me not
thanks for replying...i've wanted to know the name of that song since the last time u posted one of your mixes...by the way they are awesome!
 

NuJerz2001

New member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Age
41
Location
Croatia
Holy sheeet!! This thing rocks!!! Ya site is off the hook also! Keep em mixes cummin bro!! Trueeeee!!!!!!!!! Chicago's got it goin on!!!!!!
 

RUMMY-G

New member
Joined
Feb 18, 2001
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
PHILLY
Track listing was okay. Could have done without the Marano & BadBoy Joe.
 

NAWTBOY

New member
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
What do u mean you could have done without the Bad Boy Joe?
RUMMY-G said:
Track listing was okay. Could have done without the Marano & BadBoy Joe.
 

FreestyleZFinest

New member
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
406
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
Location
I'M FROM THE PLACE WHERE FREESTYLE GREW IT'S FIRST
lil_reeses said:
I have asked this question before but noone has been able to answer it. Does anybody know the name of that second song in the 1999 freestyle mix? its the one after coro's song. Its the spanish one that goes:"tu sabes bien lo que yo siento en mi corazon....cuando yo te miro a ti me regresan los recuerdos sabiendo que ya no puede acariciar tu cuerpo...mamita linda porque tu me tratas asi"..something along those lines.
Please Please help...i really like it a lot!
WASSUP THATS CHASE-FORGET ME NOT
 
Top