-=[Natalie]=-

PlanetRockBeatz

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH.....

I WANT YOUR LOVE & I USED TO

....THOSE TWO SONGS STILL GIVE ME GOOSE BUMPS!!

I wonder what she's doin. I've never seen what she looks like. (any pics of her?)

Elear

Reaction score
Natalie

She's Hot...Goto High Power Records Website With Pix of Her And Info
www.highpowerrecords.com

andrea2001

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Where to get Natalie songs.

Hello,

My name is Andrea and I am a freestyle artist. i love tose songs. Natalie's songs are on High Power. But if you buy Angelique's cd, she remade both of them. The music to I used to is one of the goo mixes. Angelique's voice is much better anyways. You can buy Angelique's cd at TowerRecords.com. This cd is off the hook. There are maybe 2 songs that aren't good but everything else is hot.

Andrea

Sammy Zone

Reaction score
Supprise

Actually Angellque is Natalie they just changed here name Trust me I know!!!!

Elear

Reaction score
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

hahahahahahaha Sammy...I Just Read The Post Of Andrea's And Was Saying The Same Thing 2myself.
Tony Had/Has The Bad Habbit Of CHanging Names Around And Not Giving Credit 2 Those Who Did It. *Shakin Head* When Will People Learn.
Anywayz,
Keep Pumpin It...

R

Rhoq

Hi Sammy -

I have always heard that Natalie & Angelique were one in the same, but I never knew for sure. (Now I know, thanks)...

Sammy Zone

Reaction score
Answer

She left the Co. and the label got someone to lipsynce to her voice, that person is Jessica, then jess left the Co. and Nattelle came back but started using the name Angelique, she also remade the old Nattelle songs with fresh vocals for her first Angelique album!!!