My Birthday Party.....

Mystic01

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Mari. My present to you is the good times God gave us together. I will always love you. Muahh BABY. A couple like us will always be together maybe not in body but definately in our hearts.

aim4night

Reaction score
hey did ya get boom boom? lol. mari u had a great party and afterwards was one of the best times too!!

BabyBeTTYBooP

Reaction score
LOL Aim, no boom boom for me that night.

Yes, LaBetty I had a blast, we had a ball.....:) We will make it happen next time. My sister got a little sick that night, too crowded and hot, so she wanted to go home, and we were there since 9, on dam heels.

taezee

Reaction score
ma im so sorry i missed it i couldnt get off from work..nice pics looks like i missed a good party

1sxychica

Reaction score
that looks like one cool-a$$ party!!! haha... thanks for the pics ma :D

and true u can see what psycho looks like lol.. he cutie or what

Sweetness

Reaction score
Mamita,Them pix came out nice girl LOL.. We sure did have a great time !!! We gotta go it again. :nah Send me some of them pics Ma. They took the wine but,U were nice and toasty LOL. Thanx again ma. Look forward to doing it again. :hithere :scatter

LATINAHEAT

Reaction score
GREAT PICS BABYBOOP!! YOU LOOK SOOO MUCH LIKE A FRIEND OF MINE...IDENTICAL!! LOL :cparty

BabyBeTTYBooP

Reaction score
BabyBeTTYBooP said:
Yes, LaBetty I had a blast, we had a ball.....:) We will make it happen next time. My sister got a little sick that night, too crowded and hot, so she wanted to go home, and we were there since 9, on dam heels.

opps this suppose to be at the Copas thread...lol...I guess I was still drunk...hahaha