MY B-DAY

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW AND I WILL BE 24 YEARS OLD (STILL A BABY) LOL, AND I AM DEFFINITLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. HEY IT ONLY COMES ONCE A YEAR LOL.

Tania1380

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear SexyAngel
Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you have fun. Make sure you save me a piece of cake!
Blast up some freestyle while you're at it!

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
NO DOUBT TANIA THANK YOU AND I WILL DEFFINITLY HAVE A GREAT TIME IS A WEEKEND CELEBRATION I START TOMORROW AND FINISH SAT LOL AND I WILL TRY AND SAE YOU A PIC. I WILL BE A LQ'S SAT. SO ANYONE IN THE AREA COME THROUGH. MUCH LOVE TO ALL. :)

DJ Starr

Reaction score
HB

Me and the guys from the freestyle show in Mass, wanna wish you the happiest birthday ever. Happy 24th!!!!

cozmiklatinaTX

Reaction score
make sure you have a designated friend!

well what i mean is don't get too plastered on your b-day that you wake up with some fool next and be thinking...wtf was i thinkin? lol...so make sure you got a friend watchin yo back, and Designated driver is good too! Happy Birthday, mija! Party your a$$ OFF!

F

FreeztyleFanati

Happy b-day~~~> Mine is May 16th the big 21 yay! can't wait I'll be drunk all week lol......

Nyasia

Reaction score
Happy Birthday SexyAngel,

Have fun, party hard and take two tylenols in the morning!lol.

But aside from the fun be safe!!

Nyasia

Sassy4297

Reaction score
Happy Happy Birthday ;)!

Angel,

I wish you the Best Today and Always. 13 years later and we are still best of friends. Through the years we've had our ups and downs, laughs and cries. And no matter what situation we found ourselves in we always seemed to break through them. We have now learned from these past 4 years that there is nothing or no one that can ever break this friendship/sister bond that we have. My life would be incomplete if you wasnt in it. You more than any of us (girls) deserves to be happy. I wish you the best of luck in all you do and with guy (you know who you are). This guy has really touched your heart and brought back that happiness you have been missing.

You are a blessing in my life and my son. We LOVE you very much.

PS...... by the time you read this you've already had had your Suprise Bday party.......lol...... dont you LUV ME!! he he

[Edited by sassy4297 on 03-29-2001 at 11:25 AM]

Sam K

Reaction score
Happy Birthday SexyAngel! It was nice meeting you at Latin Quarter. I should have done the same thing on the message board for my birthday yesterday (March 28th) on the board since nobody remembered it :(.

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU TO ALL SO VERY MUCH I DIDNT REALLY GET TO CELEBRATE TODAY BUT ITS ON SATURDAY.

SAM: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SWEETY AND MANY MORE TO COME.

SASSY4297: GIRL WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH MAD SH*T TOGETHER AND AS YOU SAID WE HAVE REMAINED THE BEST OF FRIENDS THROUGH IT ALL. GIRL YOU MY DOG AND WILL ALWAYS BE COME WHAT MAY THIS BOND WE HAVE GOES BEYOND ANYTHING AND THROUGH THICK AND THIN WE WILL ALWAYS GET THROUGH IT AS LONG AS WE HAVE EACH OTHER. YES THANKS FOR THE SURPRISE AND TO ALL MY GIRLS YA KNOW WHO YA ARE I LOVE YA TO DEATH. LONG ISLAND JEWELS FOR EVER.

NYASIA: I HAVE YET TO MEET YOU AND DIDNT GET TO AT LQ'S. BUT I WILL BE NEEDING THOSE TYLENOLS ON SAT. LOL.

TO EVERYONE THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WISH ME A HAPPY B_DAY. MUCH LOVE TO ALL. :)