Mr X

Phantazma

Reaction score
Finally, he got banned lol. I have a feeling that he is now posting under his better known name.

ronnie d

Reaction score
Finally, he got banned lol. I have a feeling that he is now posting under his better known name.
dont worrie kenny can get the ip address anytime, so you wont be seeing mr x or the originator or anybody else who trys to disrespect this site and its members

Kid Heartbreak

Reaction score
Who was Mr. X anyways? I liked it when he would post cuz it was real talk that nigga was spittin'. I would see most others flexin' around the issue while Dr. X would come in out of nowhere and straight up put it down. I'm actually surprised that he was allowed to hang out here for so long.

Reaction score
I never seen this guy say one single positive thing about freestyle or anything to do with freestyle yet he claims to be a freestyle lover .. :confused:
One time he goes into Impacts forum and was telling him that DJ's etc were nobody bums etc etc for no reason. It's not like he was provoked.

I'm not sure what he did this time but , he was a real negative person about everything. No-matter how good a situation could be , he would find something wrong with it and complain like a little bitch ....

You could give that guy 50 million dollars that he had to spend in one year , he would complain about the effort it took to go spend all that money.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
MR X is ORIGINATOR. He's been a thorn in a lot of people's sides for many years and even has had the nerve to threaten freestyle artists and thier families. I didnt actually think it was him until recently so I gave him a warning and a 48 hour suspension. But seeing how the majority of the site would like to do without him, I made it permanant.

Phantazma

Reaction score
I would have more respect if MR. X post under his real name. Why are you hiding?

I say alot of things that like it or not, I stand by.

MIX1027FMDJ

Reaction score
I guess Mr. X was painting a big target for Kenny to drop the bomb on...BOOM, no more X.

Too bad, I enjoyed his words, well most of the time.:D

MIX1027FMDJ

Reaction score
Kenny you should ban Jonpito for calling me a anti-semite, a Nazi, a freeloader, a freestyle non-supporter and other things.

All these terms from someone who I do even know...go figure.

Amazing how the internet gives one the strength of Superman....

Kid Heartbreak

Reaction score
I always disregarded his words, especially his internet threats towards me and my site. But he has to learn respect.

So obviously there's some history here. I remember him from clubfreestyle.com back 7 or 8 years ago, but don't really recall him posting on here under that name.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
yes, he was here for a while. I gave him a chance because we both shared a hatred towards Jack. But when he started with other members on here, I just couldnt stomach it anymore. he reregistered under another name but I let it slide until now.

Phantazma

Reaction score
yes, he was here for a while. I gave him a chance because we both shared a hatred towards Jack. But when he started with other members on here, I just couldnt stomach it anymore. he reregistered under another name but I let it slide until now.

It's your site Kenny. Whatever you say goes. And you are more than fair when it comes to these situations. :cool:

Janko

Reaction score
IF he was threatening freestyle singers and their families, then you did the right thing. You have to draw the line there....people are not on here to be threatened like that..wow I didn't know that. Sometimes he had valid points though but I would say you did the right thing here.

MR X is ORIGINATOR. He's been a thorn in a lot of people's sides for many years and even has had the nerve to threaten freestyle artists and thier families. I didnt actually think it was him until recently so I gave him a warning and a 48 hour suspension. But seeing how the majority of the site would like to do without him, I made it permanant.

Last edited:

NY Dance Music Coal

Reaction score
Amazing thing...he would always throw stuff at me. Whether he hated me as a person or hated the coalition idea, it was anything. But when I "threw it back" at him, I didn't hear "peep".

I've been on these boards forever and the one thing holds true. Unless your name is your identity, or you have a siggy with your name, work for a company but HAVE to hide your identity so as not to get caught by management, or USE a phantom name but your posts are respectful and make sense, you hold no validity by "hiding".

ronnie d

Reaction score
yhea we have no patience for people who hide under stupid screen names, and like to disrespect our members, and this site.