MONET "Leave the lights on" album

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
ok, today i happened to strike gold today at an outdoor flea market and besides finding a crap load of cheap freestyle cds, i finally came across the VHTF "LEAVE THE LIGHTS ON" album by MONET. BUT, it was on "CASSETTE". My question is, was it ever availible on "CD" format?

KORUPTED

CF Freestyle Master
Reaction score
ask Sam K...he told me last night he found a copy of it on CD...I always thought it was only released on Vinyl and Cassette...

FrEEjacK

Reaction score
New York City ("The birthplace of FrEEstyLe") WePa
Kenny I have two copies of the album but here's the catch..the copies are both cassettes. I have been looking for the cd myself.I will email Mr.Barbosa himself and ask.When I get a response the board will know for sure.You DO know he's from our neck of the woods.Peace

Last edited:

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
Jack, where on earth did you find the cassettes? I never had any luck until today.

I spoke to sam today and he said he has it on cd, on warlock records and he got it from someone in Germany as an import.

vasilis

Reaction score
I got a copy of Monet CD album "leave the lights on".Its on CD and it is not a bootleg.Perfect condition!I got it in the early 90s!
I might sell it for the right price since i collect only vinyls.
E-mail me your offers at freestylelee@hotmail.com

Greetings
Vasilis

francis

Reaction score
France is a desert for Freestyle music...
Okay guys, the CD that you have in your hands is certainly from Germany or from Canada...or anywhere else, but definitely not from the USA.

Ligosa Records never released (I said "Never") it on CD for the American market. This album have been released in cassette and vinyl only.I'm sure about that because I know personally Chris Barbosa and somebody from Warlock records...and they told me that this album doesn't exist on CD for the American market.

So guys if you have this album on CD, give us more details.

Francis

R

Rhoq

As far as I know, Ligosa/Warlock only released the album on cassette and vinyl. I was lucky enough to find a copy of the album on vinyl a few years still sealed for only $1.00!!!

vasilis

Reaction score
I got it from Germany.it is on Ligosa Records/distributed through Bellaphon records from Germany!I have it.If somebody wants to buy it,feel free to e-mail me at freestylelee@hotmail.com and make me an offer!

Vasilis

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
well, i dont think where it came from should matter, as long as it came out. many companies do it from toys to music, import or not.

FrEEjacK

Reaction score
New York City ("The birthplace of FrEEstyLe") WePa
Yo Guido, I emailed Chris Barbosa from "Ligosa Records" and as stated above he told me that the album was only released on cd overseas and never in the states.However there was talk of it being released here as a cd only a short while back.Hope that helps

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
FRANCIS, I meant as long as it is availible on cd, it doesnt really matter where it comes from, as long as its on cd.

Rhythm, i found the cassette. now i need the cd!