Miles Petty's new website

StLouisFreestyle

Reaction score
I have been a faithful member of ClubFreestyle for awhile now and there is one thing I've noticed. It can be hard to win some of you diehard Freestyle fans over!!! :) I have received some wicked support from some great people associated with this site but there's a great deal of you who have never even heard my music!

So... here's the challenge. Visit my website and let me know what you think. I hope you will become a fan.

http://www.milespetty.com

Thank you in advance! :)

StLouisFreestyle

Reaction score
Thanks for the support! I know there are more than two people on this site though ;) Hehehe.

StLouisFreestyle

Reaction score
It wouldn't let me open the banner man!!! I want to see! Thanks though. I definitely appreciate that! Good looking out! :)

StLouisFreestyle

Reaction score
Oh there it is... you should have consulted me on what pics to use though! Hahahaha! Thanks man! That's too cool!

Chris-TheNuk

Reaction score
Send me the pix I should use and I will make a new one

bullboykennels

Reaction score
I've listen to all the track on there,. the one's I was really feeling are Close Your Eyes & the Demo Sample track as well,. really really liked thou's very much. Keep it up papa.

StLouisFreestyle

Reaction score
thanks bullboykennels! and chris... the banner is awesome. i was just messing with ya! thank you.

Tony G.

Reaction score
StLouisFreestyle said:
I have been a faithful member of ClubFreestyle for awhile now and there is one thing I've noticed. It can be hard to win some of you diehard Freestyle fans over!!! :) I have received some wicked support from some great people associated with this site but there's a great deal of you who have never even heard my music!

So... here's the challenge. Visit my website and let me know what you think. I hope you will become a fan.

http://www.milespetty.com

Thank you in advance! :)

Miles, thought i'd send you a little something i worked on . http://milespetty.homestead.com/index.html

StLouisFreestyle

Reaction score
Tony G... WOAH!!! Thank you so much for doing that website! That is too wild! I cannot believe it! Thank you for real! :) Hahaha... that is too cool!!!

Tony G.

Reaction score
StLouisFreestyle said:
Tony G... WOAH!!! Thank you so much for doing that website! That is too wild! I cannot believe it! Thank you for real! :) Hahaha... that is too cool!!!

I will finish it up with the content currently available at your original site, if thats cool with you.