Micmac......shame On U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

papachunk

Reaction score
MicMacRecords.com has a sale on their cds......any 5 for $45 + SHIPPING. http://www.micmacrecords.com/domain/modules/news/

Coming out in 3 weeks on amazon.com..... Freestyle Hits Party Pack [BOX SET]

INCLUDED are JOHNNY O THE HITS..CYNTHIA THE HITS...T.P.E......TIANA......2 WITHOUT HATS....& CLEAR TOUCH.....
for....(wha??????????)
6 cds for + FREE SHIPPING... for 24.98!!!!!!!!!

What gives.....surelly MICMAC knew about this.....

This would piss me off if i had bought them from MICMACRECORDS.COM

SHAME ON U MICMAC......SHAME:freek

RemixUS

Reaction score
its all about the money.........

besides, we all have the cd's in the box set anyway

Latino wit talent

Reaction score
I just checked out amazon and I didn't believe it till I saw it ... it's a shame though that David or Nyasia's albums are not part of that box set.

Latino wit talent

Reaction score
hey papachunk ... how do you know the TPE, Tiana & Clear Touch albums are included in the box set?

dj steve callo

Reaction score
Dear C.F. Members,

There seems to be a little confusion on this topic.

MicMac was offering a holiday sale on their website for 5 CD's for $45 plus shipping.

What many don't seem to understand is that this offer included ALL of the MicMac products, INCLUDING the Bangin' Beats (Vol's 1 & 2), and the 12" of MicMac.

If the consumer would've chosen these CD's as part of the package deal, they would've gotten 8 CD's for $45, since 3 of them were DOUBLE CD's.

I just got off the phone with Mickey before, and he feels that he was trying to do something good for the consumer by giving people a great value. This is exactly the reason why we don't see Mickey post on these sites, because of these "misunderstandings".

This does not do much for the genre, since we seem to thrive on the negatives, which seem to outweight the positives sometimes.

We are all here for one reason, we love the music. There are alot of great people here, to support this wonderful genre of music that we call freestyle.

Much respect,

Steve

(DJ Steve Callo)

RemixUS

Reaction score
Ditto Melissa

Couldnt agree more.

If you don't like the price don't buy it, if you do then buy.

Enigma

Reaction score
Latino wit talent said:
I just checked out amazon and I didn't believe it till I saw it ... it's a shame though that David or Nyasia's albums are not part of that box set.

Dayumm those are hardcore classics. :(