Reaction score
Hey, Has anyone seen this?

Look at the comment made by Mickey Garcia

and check out the TOUCH ME ALL OVER remixes

www.CDBaby.com/Bylli

Wow, just noticed...also a comment from JOHNNY O and NAYOBE

CandyLandGirl

Reaction score
I have his CD and I think his singing style is very original.
My favorite song on the CD is called "TOYFRIEND" with Domenic Marte.
Great cd if you like all styles of dance music. Some like, some dont, but its a gool cd.
A nice one to add to your collection.

CandyLandGirl

Reaction score
Announced this morning on Londons LBC was the list of nominees for the upcoming UK Dance Awards. And BYLLI CRAYONE was mentioned! His song "Toyfriend" featuring Domenic Marte has conquered the dance scene in the UK. Big ups to Bylli Crayone!

taezee

Reaction score
im gonna keep it real this song sucks!!!! sounds like it was made in someones garage with an old casio keyboard and some video game sound effects mixed in.. " i give you my authorized permission to use this CD as a coaster !!!" wow thats baaaad

CandyLandGirl

Reaction score
OMG, you people are crazy! I have been a long time fan of Crayone and he is very talented with song writing. You people seem to care about the classic "Lovey Dovey" style of lyrics only that freestyle is best known for. Bylli Crayone may be ahead of his time, but his stuff is hot, original style of writing and production. But anyways, everyone has their likes and dislikes.

taezee

Reaction score
its not so much lovey dovey..but "quality"..and youre right different likes and dislikes im gonna have to strenuosly dissagree with you on this one .....and its not "you people" but "me" that called it out "me" that never sugarcoats my statements... its not very good music in any aspect ..really...

taezee

Reaction score
taezee said:
its not so much lovey dovey..but "quality"..and youre right different likes and dislikes im gonna have to strenuosly dissagree with you on this one .....and its not "you people" but "me" that called it out "me" that never sugarcoats my statements... its not very good music in any aspect ..really...

my bad i went back and read other people thought it wasnt good either..i stand erected err i mean corrected lol

CharliesGirl

Reaction score
Candyland girl IS Bylli Crayone, and it's getting pretty tiring watching him embarass himself trying to pretend he is his biggest fan.