Michelle Rodriguez kicks a$$ in "LOST"

frankie

Reaction score
We got to know alot about Michelle Rodriguez character in "LOST" tonight's episode was off the hook!!The ending so sad.Michelle is excellent in the show and the flashbacks scenes were great and had some surprises.Rachel Ticotin who played her mom still looks great, haven't seen her acting in awhile.Seems like we will get to know more of Michelles character Ana Lucia and the connection with Matthew Fox character Jack.Michelle Rodriguez is on this weeks cover of TV guide, lookin hott!"LOST" definitly has some surprises.Although I do miss the character Shannon, she definitly had hard times through her flashback scenes and her death on the show, I suspect many more surprises and plot twists to come our way.
For those who don't know who Michelle is, she was the lead in "Girl Fight".
Michelle Rodriguez starred in..
films like........
"Girl Fight"
"Fast and The Furious"
"3:AM"
"Resident Evil"
"Blue Crush"
"S.W.A.T"

DJ Dee X-Man

Reaction score
frankie said:
We got to know alot about Michelle Rodriguez character in "LOST" tonight's episode was off the hook!!The ending so sad.Michelle is excellent in the show and the flashbacks scenes were great and had some surprises.Rachel Ticotin who played her mom still looks great, haven't seen her acting in awhile.Seems like we will get to know more of Michelles character Ana Lucia and the connection with Matthew Fox character Jack.Michelle Rodriguez is on this weeks cover of TV guide, lookin hott!"LOST" definitly has some surprises.Although I do miss the character Shannon, she definitly had hard times through her flashback scenes and her death on the show, I suspect many more surprises and plot twists to come our way.
For those who don't know who Michelle is, she was the lead in "Girl Fight".
Michelle Rodriguez starred in..
films like........
"Girl Fight"
"Fast and The Furious"
"3:AM"
"Resident Evil"
"Blue Crush"
"S.W.A.T"
Michelle is fiiiii--nnnnnn----eeeee!!!

The show is ok.

DJ Dee X-Man