Mario Vasquez (American Idol)

QuEeNsGuRL24

Reaction score
well most of you all know Mario left American Idol due to "personal reasons" well i just heard on the Wendy Williams show on 107.5 that the "personal reasons" were that Puff Daddy aka P diddy signed him to bad boy and that they will be making an announcment real soon. Well like i've said b4 i think Mario can SING he got some strong vocals and i wish him the best of luck!!

mike4949

Reaction score
Who need Simon when you got Overrated Diddy. Maybe Mario will tour with which ever chick will make that Girl Group he is trying(or having trouble) putting together. Good Luck mario

Ivan Diller

DMA Magazine - Writer
Reaction score
I hope he does NOT sign with Puffy. Much respect to him for what he's done with artists in the PAST, but exactly what has he done for any new artist in the last few years??? Run, Mario, run!!

mike4949

Reaction score
I just think P Diddy is very overrated. I think he continues to live of the success of Mary J and Biggie. When I watch Making The Band 3, it shows that he is too arrogant and he tries too hard. It is dirty of him to audition more girls in Hotlanta.

Lamatrix

Reaction score
no its not those gilrls suck! I mean come on I have seen girls who when you see them have the look the voice and the talent that goes with it all. for instance I saw this past weekend my hubby's friend perform with this girl and let me tell you the both of them make some serious magic. on their own they are just as good. Puffy is smart business man.

he hasn't had a good artist in a long time. that italian guy sucked i'm sorry but i hated that stupid song he made. Mario got skillz he can do it with or with out Diddy. and Mary well she isn't the type of artist you rush to do an album she already a star. and dream well as much as they can sing people aren't really lookin for at boy or girl bands that much. They like to see an artist on their own. it's hard to find a group where all the members can sing.

4eVerFreeStyle

Reaction score
I heard the same thing that Diddy grabbed Mario.

Honestly, why is P Diddy so "well known" the way he is? When he is in an interview, all I think to myself is... look at this street thug (of course, I use a more colorful expression) wearing $thousands of dollars of jewlery and expensive clothes and he doesn't even know how to talk.

eeewwww!!!

mike4949

Reaction score
Good point. What was that Italian MC's name again? He was rapping one one of Dreams' remixes(when people cared about them.LOL). The soon to be group has some cute girls mainly Michelle who is the part time student. That is the same with AI. Guys and girls with the llok and the style, but can they have a carrer?

Like Alice Cooper said in a VH1 Classic Interview.
"I ask these hard core rock groups with rebellion: Where's The Song?"