Major Freestyle Concert

SANDMAN

Reaction score
Sunday, January 20, 2002 the first freestyle concert of the year at CLUB BLIS in QUEENS NYC featuring - the pioneers of freestyle music :

SAFIRE
TKA
CYNTHIA
JUDY TORRES
NOEL
LISSETTE MELENDEZ
GEORGE LAMOND

HOSTED BY TONY MORAN !!

AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED............

J

JackG

This sounds like it's going to be one
of those classic parties like back in the day.
Ah SITTTTTTTTTTT

Much Props to everyone putting it together!

** Info for this event will be in the 'Lobby'
page probably by tomorrow!
** CF peeps getting hooked up as always
courtesy of Angel. Deatils to follow.

BBOY3000

Reaction score
i got the flyer already and it looks dope!~ you bet i will be there representin'!...getting ready to make my freestyle project soon so lookout..........can't wait to party with u all

merry x mas !

M A R L O N ;)

Latin Nation

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
here a little more info

SUNDAY, JANUARY 20, 2002, PERFORMING LIVE AT CLUB BLIS: T.K.A., SA FIRE, GEORGE LAMOND, JUDY TORRES, LISETTE MELENDEZ, CYNTHIA, NOEL AND MORE TO BE ADDED.
DJ JOHNNY BUDZ, DJ LUCHO AND, ME,LOL, DJ PARADISE WILL THERE SPINNING.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS EVENT, GO TO WWW.FREESTYLEFILE.COM

Also, Please check out our little Holiday Xmas edit medley/mix. Just in time for the holidays. Not even the Xmas songs are safe from the edits. Enjoy !!!! http://www.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/ram/xmasmedley.ramm

Martin " DJ Paradise " Santiago
www.freestylefile.com
Check us out every Saturdays from 6pm to 9pm for our LIVE internet mix show ...

*AVAILABLE NOW, THE PHATTEST ALBUM OF 2001.SA FIRE-"BRINGING BACK THE GROOVE",CONTAINING THE SMASH HIT, "CAN YOU STAND THE RAIN".
AVAILABLE @ WWW.AMAZON.COM & WWW.CDNOW.COM & MUSIC STORES EVERYWHERE OR GO TO THERE SITE @ WWW.GLOBEENTONLINE.COM

*FROM METROPOLITAN RECORDS. "THE LADIES OF FREESTYLE VOLUME 1,2, & 3". VOL 1 MIXED BY DJ MISTA BIZY, VOL 2 MIXED BY, ME, DJ PARADISE, & VOL 3 BY DJ LUIS MENDOZA. ALL 3 COMPS ARE AVAILABLE AT THESE LINKS:
www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1...cography.html/ArtistID=VA-LADIES+OF+FREESTYLE

www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/sim-e...ne/session/ref=pd_sim_d_m/002-3919984-5008813

*"THE FEVER FREESTYLE SKI WEEKEND" COMING UP IN FEB. 2002. FOR MORE INFO, CONTACT SAL AT SAL@FEVERRECORDS.COM

C

clubgirl

Me TO

I think I am going to be planning a trip up there to. Look out NYC

Crystal2001

Reaction score
I wanna come..My...::sniff sniff::..TKA...will..::sniff sniff:: be thereeeeeeeeeeee!

TKA- When will I see you again....