~*~ Lost My Touch~*~

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
Ok, I know I used to start a lot of threads but my lord, I don't know what to start now!!!! LOL...................I guess I'm a bit rusty! And man we used to chat for hours after a thread started. Come on people where you at? Lets get this CF going again. :animal0006:

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Don't worry. A bunch of people will be back in time. I'm sure some people will refuse to believe this place is getting a true new beginning. But I feel most will give it a second chance.

I sent an email to all the members of the forum, but I'm sure many email addresses have changed over the years. Hopefully those of us active here in 2010 will contact their old CF buddies to let them know if they're still in touch.

Maybe some discussion of new Freestyle songs will draw the interest of newcomers.

Dianita

Reaction score
I think we just need some momentum..once we get the ball rolling, we should be unstoppable...and well, once you get me going it's hard to shut me up...lol...

italo512

Reaction score
hey hey hey !!!!

i cant figure this out !!! Know what i would like to see on cf ??? A damn instruction manual with color pictures !!!
ok, i know i used to start a lot of threads but my lord, i don't know what to start now!!!! Lol...................i guess i'm a bit rusty! And man we used to chat for hours after a thread started. Come on people where you at? Lets get this cf going again. :animal0006: