Lost Faith

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
For the first time in my life I have loss faith in love. Its lost its luster its true meaning to me. I feel like its taken more from me then given me, just about every day has been a fight with it. when you have loved for so long and the oher person has never truly grasped th depth of it you grow weary and start loosng faith in it and in all you believed it would be it should be chages.

La Mas Grande

Reaction score
I understand the loosing faith but it sounds like you have lost faith in that persons ability to love you back. There is nothing better than being in love, just have to fall for the right person, sometimes we fall for wrong one. Stay strong mama and never loose faith.

smoothrhythm

Reaction score
Sexyangel329 said:
For the first time in my life I have loss faith in love. Its lost its luster its true meaning to me. I feel like its taken more from me then given me, just about every day has been a fight with it. when you have loved for so long and the oher person has never truly grasped th depth of it you grow weary and start loosng faith in it and in all you believed it would be it should be chages.

Angie, does this mean that you and NAS are not get married.... :blah

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
I have actually lost faith in love itself. People are people we ant expect from them what the dont know I cant b angry with somoene for not lovig me as I want to be loved. So its love and the idea of it and being in it that I no longer have faith in I honestly feel that I could live the rest of my life without it. Iv lived with it and it has brouht more pain then anything.

Yes Smooth he left me for Kelis :(

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Sexyangel329 said:
I have actually lost faith in love itself. People are people we ant expect from them what the dont know I cant b angry with somoene for not lovig me as I want to be loved. So its love and the idea of it and being in it that I no longer have faith in I honestly feel that I could live the rest of my life without it. Iv lived with it and it has brouht more pain then anything.

I'm sorry you are feeling this way now, sweetie. But the day will come when you are in love for real, and you will look back on this time and realize it was a learning period.

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Brklyn que linodo no sweetie shiat I wish there is no way he would have left me once I put the well I wont say it lol joke we have here I use to joke around saying Nas was my future baby daddy lol.

Chuck thanks sweetie but thats the thign I have been in love real love the love that fills you and makes you smile when you think of them but I have cried more and its how I have come to loose faith in love.

nessa's302

Reaction score
Losing faith in love is ALLLLL too familiar to me! believe me girl when I say I know how it feels to have ur back up against the wall and you have said ENOUGH! but just like you ladies tell me it will come in due time and it will come strong IF and only IF the feelings are true and pure. deception is the killer of all good souls and one as gr8 as yours can only be mended in time.....(just like u tell me) Keep ya head up and be strong.....u know we got u in wtvr u need.

HennyLuv159

Reaction score
Hey now, que pasa...shake it off !!!
You'll be aight, todo a su tiempo (translation- in due time)
Lo ultimo que se pierde es la esperanza (translation- the last thing you lose is the faith), so be easy. GOD has already blessed you in many ways you have a beautiful, healthy son, the rest will come slowly.

Dianita

Reaction score
Oh no, don't lose faith. You seem like such a great person and a wonderful mother. You just haven't found the person that's right for you. Remember, sometimes you gotta kiss many frogs before you find your prince. After all the crap I went through with my ex, I should have given up and just become a nun, but here I am in love again. Sometimes it scares me knowing last time how I started out with so much faith and hope and then things went so wrong. Not only had I lost faith in love, but in myself. Sometimes, I get really scared that the same thing will happen again. But I know that I can't let fear control my life, otherwise I'll forget how to live. Don't give up. Do what you got to do. Don't look too hard for love, because love will find you. In the meantime just worry about you and your beautiful son, and don't lose faith. Do it for him. If he see's Mommy has no faith in love, then will he? Good luck, ma. You'll come out okay.

Enigma

Reaction score
Sometimes its hard to lose faith in love considering there are millions and millions of people out there each with a different personality, heart, mind, emotions. Its hard when you take a devasting blow from someone that you thought loved you...but you gotta move on and hope for the sun to shine your way the next time you out there. ;)

I feel that sometimes Angie i aint gonna front...but we gotta think positive. :) To help us make it through.

Brklyn345

Reaction score
I agree Dianita...I sometimes thought about joining a monastery myself...but the vow of silence...NO F'N WAY!! Love is one tricky sonuvabitch cuz it's the only emotion you got where you don't know WTF is going on...but things happen for a reason, and when you find that right person for you, you're gonna be like "thank God all those people before this one didn't stick around".

AS FOR CHUCK....donde estas mi correa, puneta......

crazygirl

Reaction score
i know how you feel cuz i once felt like that to.. but as time passes and love is the last thing on your mind.. love finds you... look at me now.. it takes time mama.. but everything will fall in to place...
and not for nothing but i thing you got the best thing out of it all your beautiful boy... maybe it didn't end up like you wanted it... but you got the most out of it all ....