looking for a song

BigBen

Reaction score
some of the words= sung by a male---- You, you are the reason that I love you, you are the reason I exist. / and all I wanted was for you to love me and all I wanted was for you to care

Last edited:

Frantic

Reaction score
This one's been tough to find. Anything else you can give us on either the chorus or a possible verse? I'm still trying. . .

Hellopanda4

Reaction score
some of the words= sung by a male---- You, you are the reason that I love you, you are the reason I exist. / and all I wanted was for you to love me and all I wanted was for you to care
It’s Joey C All I’m asking

Frantic

Reaction score
It’s Joey C All I’m asking
Good find, mad props !!

The "you are the reason" was throwing me way off. Those lyrics were not in the song but I was close, searching for tracks titled "All I want", "All I wanted". . .

Hellopanda4

Reaction score
Good find, mad props !!

The "you are the reason" was throwing me way off. Those lyrics were not in the song but I was close, searching for tracks titled "All I want", "All I wanted". . .
Thank you! You’re right the lyrics were somewhat off, but when I read the last line , the song kept popping into my mind , I also kept looking “all I want “ couldn’t find anything, but I was like I know that song and artist, it took me two days to remember the artist name then boom I found it lol