Lisette Melendez

Enigma

Reaction score
lol@ buzzed :D

Nice pic! They are beautiful! But look at Lisette Melendez...HOLEY SMOKE! :whistle

HOT!

Enigma

Reaction score
Wow look at the way she is looking at me! I think I'm in love!!!!

:hpound

SuzyD

Reaction score
Like that pic! thanks for sharing................!!! Lisette looks so pretty ;)

sunny_boy78

Reaction score
who cares what her last name is nowadays! she's just a bitter lil lady. hatin on the cover girls! she's putting up saying there are different cover girl groups lip synching to her vocals. thats a bunch of crap! there is 1 group!! Evelyn (who replaced angel), lorraine and sabrina. for a woman who left the group sure is trying to make some noise again using the cover girl name! she needs to justget over it. the cover girls are moving on without her. She's got issues! She needs to stop identifying herself as the "original Cover Girl"- that's kinda pathetic. I mean, is that who she wants to be known as for as long as she lives?! And it's not like she ain't making royalties off of the group! Shoooo, she needs to start owning her OWN identity and stop livin' off the Cover Girl name/fame!

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
sunny_boy78 said:
who cares what her last name is nowadays! she's just a bitter lil lady. hatin on the cover girls! she's putting up saying there are different cover girl groups lip synching to her vocals. thats a bunch of crap! there is 1 group!! Evelyn (who replaced angel), lorraine and sabrina. for a woman who left the group sure is trying to make some noise again using the cover girl name! she needs to justget over it. the cover girls are moving on without her. She's got issues! She needs to stop identifying herself as the "original Cover Girl"- that's kinda pathetic. I mean, is that who she wants to be known as for as long as she lives?! And it's not like she ain't making royalties off of the group! Shoooo, she needs to start owning her OWN identity and stop livin' off the Cover Girl name/fame!
true and very well said. I have always said she should just go on with her career and leave the past alone. we can identify them with van halen and how david chose to leave van halen for a solo carreer. he did fine without VH.

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
melissa figueroa said:
Wrong and of course your going to agree hello you work for fever records so c'mon now lol

And actually why dont you ask Latif yourself :-0
ive always agreed. whats to not agree with? she quit the group. doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that. Ive always said that, even before I worked for Fever.

if I quit my job, I dont go around telling everyone that I still work there. that would be RETARDED.