Lets pray for all the Cfers from Texas and Freestyle Artist Angelino

jazzy4u

Reaction score
queens, NYC the best ever, where freestyle will al
I want to say that I hope his hurricane doesnt turn out to be like Katrina. It has been rough for Lousiana and it will be devestating to have another state or states just the same. I want to say u are all in my prayers and all Cfers and Angelino papa when this passes keeps us posted.

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Big holla out to all of our Texas cfers!!! Keep us updated on things.

and N.O. isn't out of the woods yet. This new storm, though not hitting N.O., will bring a storm surge that could destroy the levees that were weakened during Katrina.

damianwild

Reaction score
ChuckD said:
Big holla out to all of our Texas cfers!!! Keep us updated on things.

and N.O. isn't out of the woods yet. This new storm, though not hitting N.O., will bring a storm surge that could destroy the levees that were weakened during Katrina.
I have already seen reports today on CNN that the water is flowing over the levees and several sections of New Orleans are experiencing new flooding....

SuzyD

Reaction score
not too much happening here in Austin but I hear RIta is heading towards
Beaumont, Galveston and that area.....

***GOD BLESS***:angel

Heartbrake

Reaction score
No doubt my prayers are with everyone who is or can potentially be in harms way due to this dangerous storm... God bless you all.

Angelino

Reaction score
Wow.....thank you Jazzy.....they keep on saying the storm should come in tonight.....so i don't know exactly what time.......but most deff...i'll keep you guys with the up date.....thanks once again Jazzy.....Much love to everyone.....

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
Let spray that we dont have the same thign happen all over again those of you in TX stay safe and out of harms way may God bless and keep you all safe.

Enigma

Reaction score
Hey Angelino I'm sorry you have to go through this bro I hope all goes well. :( You guys are in my prayers.

LaBettyBoop

Reaction score
Hey does anybody know anything about Tanktruck? He lives in Texas too. :( He's my buddy.

Please someone tell me if you've heard from him.

But good luck to everyone. Be safe.

hear say

Reaction score
yes to all near Houston and galvaston and port lavaca and surounding cities please be safe and we will pray for you here in dallas.. and those who left houston to dallas god bless... im just glad my sister left as soon as they told her to evacuate ... she is in Dallas with us now....

JessicaMarie

Reaction score
South Side San Antonio Freestyle, Hip Hop Rock, R
Unique_Freestyle said:
Good Luck to Jessica Marie and all her familia as well as my boy Shadow and the famlia as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sooo much for thinking about us in Texas and those in Louisiana. I'm praying for those closest to the storm. I have seen sooo many people coming into San Antonio to get out of the direct path of the storm. Last night a news helicopter filmed a line of car lights coming in from Highway 10 and the line of lights stretched for miles out. These guys were maybe moving at 5 miles per hour looking for somewhere to stay. Some said they were 14 to 24 hours in their cars running out of gas, with no food, in the lines and pushing their cars. All the hotels are already booked. Closed down malls are now shelters for the people that don't have a place to stay. Even Kelly USA, a former Military base in San Antonio is housing the displaced families....And that's that some thousands were still there from the Katrina Storm. It's getting windy outside, but not too bad. We're being told to stock up on water and batteries for your flashlights and radios and food for at least a day
You can tell there are a lot more people here than usual. God help them. I keep looking around and thinking how bad it must be to leave your home town and know it could be detroyed.
Still, my message to them is to be strong and to know that you are not your house, your furniture, your posessions, or your car. Those things you will replace. You are you,.... and you will survive..... and you will always be you. Get yourself and your family out and be safe because your life is more important.

God Bless