law vs tka

• law

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • tka

Votes: 50 66.7%

• Total voters

law2k1

Reaction score
which group do you think is better....even thou law only had 3 songs.....

ekin got rice

Reaction score
as great as TKA are .. i voted for L.A.W. more for potential cuz they had 3great songs and great voices, unfortunately they broke up .. but at least Julio had a song "angelina" which is phiggity phat!!! :D

C

chyqo

lol@chao$ ;)

i chose LAW cuz - well - they had MUCH better vocals on their songs - tka's don't even come close.

AnthonyA1971

Reaction score
L.A.W. gets my vote too. Although I have to admit that I probably feel that way because L.A.W. is also a newer group (a breath of fresh air.....TKA is timeless, but I've heard them a million times since 86'...when One Way Love ruled the airwaves on Hot 103!!!........SIGH!!.....The good ol days!!!!)

DeliciousD

Reaction score
Well, I think of TKA as a good freestyle group, but no way in HELL I would say that there the Best Ever.

Anyways, I vote for LAW, even though Some dude named Derren took my record about two years ago DAMN IT :mad: It was the 12" to "MISSING YOUR LOVE" I miss that record , o' well, Phuck It, Two Bees In a Bucket, que No Ese??? :lol

F

Fernando

TKA

TKA are legends. L.A.W. were a "flash in the pan" group which only had three good songs.

You must give credit where credit is due, and TKA have been around long enough to get my nod.

I have a different spin on what RummyG posted. You can't truly compare the two droups because TKA is in a different league than L.A.W. :eek:

- Fernando Benitez from San Diego, CA -

Alex

Reaction score
Stockholm, Sweden..Freestyle doesn't exist here
well, vocally TKA is a league below L.A.W.
In Quantity TKA is a couple of leagues above L.A.W.

but as Rummy said, you can't really compare the two groups.
But I prefer both the beats and the vocals on L.A.W's songs instead of TKA, but hey that's my taste and I can't and don't want to change it. but TKA is a solid group and had alot of solid jams no doubt! but I just feel L.A.W's songs more in my heart.

DeliciousD

Reaction score
Fernando, no one is taking that away from TKA, but I do believe that they way rated. Just explain what make them SO very deffernt than another Freestyle male singer of there time on a Time Warner Label???

AGAIN!!! I ant trying to take away the fact that THEY are
legends. but that doesnt mean better or wrose for that matter.

Now, LAW at TKA were from two times that were very deffrent, TKA was from a Time that Freestyle got Radio play, Law wasn't, that can help in becoming legends

Now, I'm not saying that LAW is the best group of Freestyle music, cuzz they are also far from that, But I do think of there music as of "BETTER" (My taste)

I've be told that my taste sux, but there isnt nothing writen on taste!!! :lol :lol