Kings & Queens of Freestyle DVD's finally out

anova81

Reaction score
Kings & Queens of Freestyle DVD Vol 1 was released on May 6, 2003 along with Kings & Queens of Freestyle Presents: Best of Stevie B - Then and Now.

Kings & Queens of Freestyle DVD Vol 2 will be released on July 15, 2003.

You can buy these DVD's on Amazon.com or at your local HMV, Virgin or Tower Records.

However it will only be Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only.) This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries.

A Video and Music Collection Featuring Never Before Seen Footage and Interviews, Both Past and Present, of the Hottest Freestyle Acts All Time. The "Kings & Queens of Freestyle Presents" series contains live interviews and performances both past and present. Your host Galley Alexander takes you from coast to coast as he hangs out with and interviews your favorite freestyle artists to find out what they're doing now. This is a must-have collection for any dance music fan. See all the rare and hard to find music videos from back in the day, hear the stories as told by the producers, the record companies, the managers and the artists. Includes exclusive footage featuring Covergirls, Coro, Shannon, George Lamond, Lisette Melendez, Stevie B, TKA, Stevie B, Cynthia , Judy Torres, Lil' Suzy, Nayobe, Chris Barbosa, Andy Panda, Carlos Berrios and more! This is a one of a kind series. Features exclusive interviews, live performance footage, and videos. Unless you were there, you haven't seen any of this!

Also let Phat Joyntz along with your host, Galley Alexander; Take you on a journey live with Stevie B himself. As they take you from Stevie's first record and video to his latest release. See never before seen footage, In-depth interviews and hard to find music videos from his vast collection of songs. See and hear Stevie B in his own words talk about his outstanding career as well as his personal life.

This is truly an extraordinary piece and a must have for all Stevie B fans.. This is a one of a kind series. Features exclusive interviews, live performance footage, and videos. Unless you were there, you haven't seen any of this!

Pattyg81

Reaction score
cArLiToS WaY said:
I already have my copy being processed with Amazon. I wish they would hurry the !@#$ up though. I've only been waiting for something like this for, 10 years! Wait, did they have DVD's out when I was 16?

Carlito-mee too!it should've been shipped yesterday 05/7
and on my status still comes up as "getting ready to ship"!all I know it better be here my tommorow!

Pattyg81

Reaction score
cArLiToS WaY said:
Patty- Hehehe. Seriously. I think I checked my status like 5 times yesterday, and 3 times today! I got the bottle of wine and a list of friends to call all set to go.

I have been checking all day since the 6th!!on my way to check it again LOL!

Krystal

Reaction score
I ordered mine from dvdempire (THANKS FOR THE TIP ANT!) last night. They shipped out today! :heee

Should be here in a couple of days! :yeey

Enigma

Reaction score
You are welcome bebe Krystal ;) I have ordered through them hundreds of times. They are a quality store :heee

They ship VERY fast and their prices are reasonable.

-antonio

anova81

Reaction score
OK guys, I brought my copy today.

I just finished viewing the Kings & Queens of Freestyle Presents: Best of Stevie B - Then and Now. It was better then I thought it was going to be. The production from Phat Joyntz along with your host, Galley Alexander was great and the interview was indepth and off the hook. You really get to see and hear a TRUE performer at his best. Stevie B take's you on a journey as he talks about the quality of Freestyle music that is produced and his career in a ever changing industry. You get to see Stevie's first video to his latest release. See never before seen footage from way back in the days in 1988. This is truly an extraordinary piece and a must have for all Stevie B fans. This is a one of a kind series.

The "Kings & Queens of Freestyle Presents" series contains live interviews and performances both past and present but it was a disappointment. This is not what I expected, sure the interviews were okay but I felt that the production was not the best quality as the Stevie B DVD. Eventhough we do get to see the rare and hard to find music video's they are intergraded into the interviews so you don't see them in their entirety. Unlike the Stevie B DVD, the music video's are separated.

The good news is that this is the first of a one of a kind series of the greatest freestyle artists ever. It's been years in the making and the artist do talk about their new projects in Salsa and new dance music. Over all it is a good DVD.

Well that's it for now so let me know what you think.

Little Mama

Reaction score
I went to Virgin Record store in Manhattan and HMV and They didn't know what I was talking about. I don't want to use my Credit Card so I can't go to Amazon.com How else can I get a copy. PPPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!

melissa figueroa

Reaction score
I had to get a friend of mine to do it cause i feel ya i dont like using my credit card either.....See if you can have someone use their credit card and just pay them the money thats my input lol

Enigma

Reaction score
Little Mama said:
How else can I get a copy. PPPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!

Send a money order to DVDEMPIRE.com or any other legit online CD store. :)

-antonio

Freestygal

Reaction score
Is this only on DVD or is it on VHS as well? Im stil living in the Dark Ages and I dont have a DVD player yet lol

Randi (FreestyleGal)