Kings &queens Dvd release

Brit' fan

Reaction score
Kings & queens Dvd review

This Dvd release is amazing, well produced & entertaining for all true freestyle fans of any age. Once you’ve viewed this disc you’ll notice the amount of effort which has gone into this production. This volume features The cover girls, Coro, Lisette Melendez, Shannon, George Lamond. With one on one interview with artists, producer, management & promoters, discussing their entry into the industry & future projects, also clips from their most recognized music videos.

It would be interesting to see if they can interview other disbanded groups like Expose, Sweet sensation, Pyjama party, Lazire faire, tiana, April, Cutting, Mic mac, Metropolitan records founders etc…
I’d like to see more behind the scenes footage, artist's opinions on the downfall of freestyle & videos.

Hopefully no pirated copied of this Dvd will be sold, so the money can go back to the people behind this project, so they can bring us more volumes in this series. I’ve already ordered the next volume.

Support original material wherever possible.

Krystal

Reaction score
Brit! The dvd's are awesome! I've already pre-ordered Volumes 2 and 3 that are due out in July and September. :yeey

As for pirated copies...someone posted that there are copies like this being sold in NY :crap

What I don't understand is this...if you are a true fan...why settle for 2nd rate material when you can get the original! UGH! It baffles my mind!

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
Krystal said:
What I don't understand is this...if you are a true fan...why settle for 2nd rate material when you can get the original! UGH! It baffles my mind!

Tell that to all the people that file swap!!!! its the same thing!!! MP3's and all that!

Krystal

Reaction score
What you want me to tell them Kenny? I file swap but I also purchase what I can. Some of this stuff is way hard to find if you even can.

In the case of these dvd's - THEY are just released! NOT hard to purchase legally.

EL_BORICUA_72

Reaction score
I recieved both my copies both volumes 1 and the best of Stevie B. I enjoyed them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
Krystal, i didnt know you were a file swapper BUT you said it yourself:

"why settle for 2nd rate material when you can get the original!"

Why get an MP3 or File when you can buy the "original"?

im going to post something up on the everything else section. 4 kids in New York recently got fined over $10,000 each for file swapping. Looks like the days of file sharing are soon to be over!!!

BTW.....I havent seen the FREESTYLE DVDs in stores yet!!!

Krystal

Reaction score
Kenny, I buy what I can find! *Shrug* Let me tell you...my file swapping days have become few and far between. I have most of what I want on cd's now! :D Granted the files are still on my puter only cuz it's easier to listen to them from there then to keep switchin cd's. :p

As for the dvd's...I got mine from dvdempire.com :)

Hmm Edited cuz...

Why was this moved to Album reviews? :confused

Enigma

Reaction score
Krystal I moved it here because I figured it's a great review. :) Even though it's a DVD. :)

-antonio

Kenny Guido

Staff member
Reaction score
Krystal, I totally understand your frustration when it comes to finding songs but believe me, they are out there!! you just have to search long and hard. This whole file sharing world is great but in the end, it hurts everybody. There are so many factors that go along with it but I won't get into it. there are good ones, then there are bad ones. But for people that cant get thier freestyle, the MP3/FILE thang is perfect (but it dont pay the artists bills!!)

Krystal

Reaction score
Believe me Kenny...I know you gotta search.

Do you know how many cd's I've purchased since joinin CF? Approximately 40+...do you wanna know how many I purchased before that? Ummmmmm None! :p

I'm doing what I can when I can. ;)