Just a quote I wanted to share...

Dianita

Reaction score
"Each smallest act of kindness reverbrates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil."

This Momentous Day, H. R. White

Deep, huh? It's one of my guiding philosophies in life.

Poetry In Motion

Reaction score
Very true.

Wherever there was good there was always evil. Because of that, truth is never certain.

Dianita

Reaction score
I always think of it this way, though we may never achieve any great feats in our lifetime, just by being kind and good, we have more of an impact than we realize.

Poetry In Motion

Reaction score
I agree with that. We also have a loving God who understanding. He judges what is in our hearts and not what we do in actions.

Dianita

Reaction score
Yes, and I'm thankful for that. It's also nice to know that by our actions we continue to live on in others, for once someone touches our lives, we are never the same.

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Dianita said:
Yes, and I'm thankful for that. It's also nice to know that by our actions we continue to live on in others, for once someone touches our lives, we are never the same.

true