Judy Torres - The Greatest Hits

S.A.Y.

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know:

Coming soon... Judy Torres - The Greatest Hits!
Check out www.empiremusicwerks.com for sound clips. The tracks are re-recorded and I´m quite sure that Adam Marano produced the album.

I´ll get it for sure! Show your support for high quality freestyle and do the same! ;)

Rolando

Reaction score
You know I'll be supporting *Judy. :hearton

I wish/hope she will drop by ClubFreestyle again soon. :( :)

michael

Reaction score
def cant wait to get this cd...unfortunately the 2003 mix of come into my arms isnt the one she performs to these days (that mix is hot) but still i def cant wait to get one

chad

Reaction score
Re-recordings

I was so sad to learn that he produced this album. Judy's vocals sound terrific and the arrangements are more sophisticated, but the engineering and production value (without getting into an Adam bashing debate) just isn't there. Heck, No Reason To Cry was recorded in 1986, and it sounded more crisp and has more bite then than this version has today. I'm so disappointed.

Lil Suzy's Greatest Hits package, on the same label, was also butchered by him.

Orgntr1

Reaction score
Paterson, NJ A reject city with good New York su
Chad, most of the songs does sound pretty good though, despite 1 or 2 that I admit werent too good. But you know what, Adam's just like any other producer to me. He just happens to be very well known for having a bad rep. as a producer by the people who make him that way. I mean who hasnt made "bad" singles to date? Everyone screws up.