Joe Zangie's New Album - Timeline

alexander351

Reaction score
Didn't see a post here about Joe Zangie's new album Timeline. Just got the album and it's excellent! These days you're happy if two or three tracks out of the whole album are good. This twelve track album has at least four great songs (Can You Feel The Love, When I Want You Back feat. Wendy, I Can't Stop The Rain, This Is The Last Time), six good songs (Even Now, Missing You, Rescue Me, In My Dreams, Tell Me Why feat. Pain, What Do I Do Now), and two not so good tracks (A Little Bit More feat. Rockell and Broken Wings). The entire album is Freestyle with the exception of two ballads, Rescue Me and What Do I Do Now. Broken Wings is a remake of a Mr. Mister song and I don't generally like remakes. So if you haven't bought the album, please do because you won't regret it.

AlyM

Reaction score
Didn't see a post here about Joe Zangie's new album Timeline. Just got the album and it's excellent! These days you're happy if two or three tracks out of the whole album are good. This twelve track album has at least four great songs (Can You Feel The Love, When I Want You Back feat. Wendy, I Can't Stop The Rain, This Is The Last Time), six good songs (Even Now, Missing You, Rescue Me, In My Dreams, Tell Me Why feat. Pain, What Do I Do Now), and two not so good tracks (A Little Bit More feat. Rockell and Broken Wings). The entire album is Freestyle with the exception of two ballads, Rescue Me and What Do I Do Now. Broken Wings is a remake of a Mr. Mister song and I don't generally like remakes. So if you haven't bought the album, please do because you won't regret it.

What a fabulous review! Thanks!

FYI - if you want to purchase it on iTunes, it is now available :)