Jack G

Sal B

Manager / Booking Agent
Reaction score
I HAVE TO GIVE JACK G HIS OWN SHOUT OUT.
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP WITH THIS CONCERT.I SAW YOU HAD GOOD TIME.
YOU KNOW THIS WAS A BIG EVENT FOR YOU TO GET YOUR A$$ OUT THERE.
YOU CAME AND SUPPORTED US AND THAT MEANS A LOT.
THANK YOU
MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT
:D

J

JackG

Thanks allot SalB, It was one of the best Freestyle concerts that I have been to.
I remember when I was a little G, important people in the community would tell
me to surround myself with the Highest Quality people that I could, the
Best of The Best...and that's what I set out to do.

I am glad to be surrounded by Sal B and Sal A, Legends in the Freestyle Business.
Plus being around all the Great CF peeps made this a world class event that I
was proud to be a part of.

The show was orchestrated perfectly combining Classic Freestyle legends with the new Stars of Freestyle.
Everyone put on an Unbelievable performance. It was the Place to Be. Everyone looked great.
Thanks for putting this show together and being down with the Worlds Largest Freestyle Community.

clubfossil

Reaction score
:p I HAVE TO SAY..THANKS TO JACK G FOR HAVING SUCH A GREAT SITE..HIS HARD WORK REALLY SHOWS..IM HONORED TO BE PART OF SUCH A GREAT FS COMMUNITY..AND THE SHOW WENT OFF SMOOTHLY, CONSIDERING WE HAD PEOPLE OF OTHER SITES THERE AS WELL..AND IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING U JACK AND LANA..GOD BLESS.. :p ;) :p

caramelo

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
JackG...Thanks for all of the support! It was great to see you and all of the CF peeps at the show! Continued success with this great site!!!! I am proud to be a member!!!!

Peace and God Bless...

Always,
CARAMELO

colvs

Reaction score
Hello CF Peeps. First Hats off to Sal B for putting together a very successful Mega Freestyle Show. I've been readin' nothin' but Possitive posts about it, and seen some great pics so far. Also, Hats off to Jack G for assitsting on this project as well...Great Job Guys...keep up the great work of keepin' freestyle alive. ;)

Since we're postin' about possibilities.......is there any possibility that you guys could look into the Meadows Music Theatre in Hartford, CT as a possible spot for a Mega Freestyle Concert or Beatstock??? I'm from Columbia, CT, which is located about 25 miles southeast of Hartford....grew up in East Hartford, CT (26 Years), and grew up listenin to freestyle and collectin 12" Freestyle Albums/CD, etc since the birth of Freestyle in the early/mid 80's. I've noticed a huge decline in FREESTYLE play/shows in CT since the early/mid 90's and would love to see Freestyle make a come back to CT as well. It would be great to have neighboring states kickin Freestyle up a notch. I already know that NY is BOOMIN' the Freestyle...now it's time to have it catch on to other states. Please seriously consider this venue as a possibility for a future Mega Freestyle event. Here's their website if you'd like to take a look at it and get some info about the Venue www.meadowsmusic.com
Not only does this venue have sufficient amount of sit down seating, which is undercover...there is also a large outdoor area for lawn seating....this place can hold approximately 20,000 counting the outdoor lawn seating. There's also a 2nd smaller staging area as well. There's also a special seperate VIP area, and plenty of concession stands/bathrooms and other booths that can be used for anything i.e. selling promotional items, meet n greet autograph booths, etc. All I'm askin is for you guys to at least check it out....I think it would be a great place for some freestyle shows. It's also conveniently located right off the highway of I-84 and I-91, and plenty of hotels within a 0 - 5 mile radius from the meadows. I miss the popularity of Freestyle in CT, and hope & pray for its return.

Again, keep up the great work guys...you are doing and have done a fantastic job bringin Freestyle back to life so far. I'm gonna make it to a NY Freestyle event eventually...just finding it very tough right now since my wife is 7 months prego with our first child. :)

God Bless
Steve

dengel

Recording / Performing Artist
Reaction score
Thanks for everything jack g, u r the man. Good luck with your girl.