JACK G. something has to be done!!!!!

vaproductions

Reaction score
miami had the good freestyle artist like debbie de
hey jack,latly EVERYTIME i come to this site it goes REALLY,REALLY slow changing from one page to another, and i know it isnt my comp or the speed im useing, a lot of other peep's here on CF are have-ing the same problem,i dont know if you can (or if your already trying to work on it) i like coming to this site, BUT i wont if it keeps doing this.........vapro

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
Sometimes it's slow....sometimes it's not.....

I know that Jack is aware of the issues. He's mentioned them before. I'm sure he's working on the problem.

Krystal

Reaction score
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IT'S REALLY F'N ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!

JACK!!!!! You need to get this fixed bebeeeeeeeee!

I'm starting to dread even trying to open CF! :sosad :sosad :sosad :sosad

Edalgiere

Reaction score
listen folks this isnt going to sit well with u but the traffic on CF
seems to have grown and thats whats seems to be happening have patience jack will do whats right

sietzsounds

Reaction score
Edalgiere said:
listen folks this isnt going to sit well with u but the traffic on CF
seems to have grown and thats whats seems to be happening have patience jack will do whats right
a good thought Ed...... I never noticed if it happens when there's alot of peeps on...... it's 4:30 in the morning now & not many people are on.... seems to be working smooth so far....... :)

Sietz

SONYA

Reaction score
Last year there were way more people on at a time and it wasn't like this...must be something else

SONYA

Reaction score
You know wut this morning there were only 2 members and 1 guest and it was still slow...so traffic has nothing to do with it :(

Edalgiere

Reaction score
what i am concerned i have about 20 more pics from the show that i want to post but cf is not cooperating brought all the pics to the size and still get timed out errors

SONYA

Reaction score
well a few days ago Jack said things should be better but the pix thing is still being worked on...all i can say is patience

Vinss-T

Reaction score
what i notice with mine is that at random times, when i post something, the computer takes FOREVER to load it. the progress bar usually jumps but sometimes it just lags along with no change. then i press the stop button, and try reloading the page again after a minute. then it works.
other times cf just doesnt load so i hafta find other things to do online! does this happen to anyone else?

sietzsounds

Reaction score
tran man said:
what i notice with mine is that at random times, when i post something, the computer takes FOREVER to load it. the progress bar usually jumps but sometimes it just lags along with no change. then i press the stop button, and try reloading the page again after a minute. then it works.
other times cf just doesnt load so i hafta find other things to do online! does this happen to anyone else?
That happens to me just about every time I log on...... it was especially bad all day today....... :(

Sietz