Jack G and CF - just an observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFly5

Reaction score
Come on... So much drama.. I mean.. when yall said that K7 had left the site, I thought that was pretty bad... I am sad to see them go, and ofcourse their babes in bikinis choices were definately a nice addition. BUT TO GO AND DELETE all their posts and forums... well.. I dunno.. Gosh... I mean.... just cuz they left, you dont have to go and delete all the posts...???!! :whateva Just doesnt make sense to me.. Why, oh why would all this get so out of hand that everything has to be deleted and everyone has to be banned just bcuz someone expresses an opinion that is not in the like of the site... Well I am going to express my opinion, bcuz like a**holes, everyone has one. And if I am banned or shut out bcuz of it, so be it. It would be sad, but I will just go on with my life. Everyone in here talks about everything from freestyle to their daily activities. Its a fun place for everyone who shares a love of freestyle to come together and talk about the music, and themselves... I mean... if after all and everyone is deleted... doesnt that mean there is no more CF??? Gosh, I dunno, isnt the site doing what most websites of this genre do anyways, just take its own life and grow that way??? Bcuz this site is run by humans, US, it will grow like a human will... It will find a way to break away from its constraints. The only thing you can do is guide it in the right direction. By saying guidance I dont mean containment for there is no containment in human nature - but there is guidance. Unfortunately that is not the case here.
You know, I like this site, I have met great people from this website - I would hate to see it go away bcuz one or two people may not "fit in" to what is the secular community we all call CF. Just my dollars worth of free advice.

Krystal

Reaction score
I agree with most of what you said JohnFly but not for nothing...

The forum and threads were removed at K's request.

JohnFly5

Reaction score
Krystal said:
The forum and threads were removed at K's request.

Thank you Krystal.. I came in the back of it and basically ... well, sorta like this.. I felt like the little kid coming home from school to his dysfunctional home... I did not know K had requested removal of the threads... Thank you... Lets just all get along eh?

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
John, I hear what you are saying........I guess that cf is going through some "growing pains" right now, and when things calm down, we'll go back to the status quo.

Just hang in there right now.

Gornicevo

Reaction score
John,
These types of dramas tend to occur on a regular basis on freestyle forums, but they always blow over. Like Chuck said, I've been around long enough to know the cycle. The shit hits the fan for a couple of weeks, and then everything gradually returns to normal (until the next drama). I've learned to not let it faze me.

p.s. This happens on ALL forums, not just freestyle ones. I am a member of several other bulletin boards (that have nothing to do with freestyle), and this drama happens at all of them. The funny thing is everyone always thinks it only affects their corner of the web. LOL

tanktruck

Reaction score
San Antonio *~*~The COVER GIRLS are Evelyn,
Gornicevo said:
John,
These types of dramas tend to occur on a regular basis on freestyle forums, but they always blow over. Like Chuck said, I've been around long enough to know the cycle. The shit hits the fan for a couple of weeks, and then everything gradually returns to normal (until the next drama). I've learned to not let it faze me.

p.s. This happens on ALL forums, not just freestyle ones. I am a member of several other bulletin boards (that have nothing to do with freestyle), and this drama happens at all of them. The funny thing is everyone always thinks it only affects their corner of the web. LOL
Exactly! :biggrin

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
We've come through this before, we will come through more.....just keep posting as normally and the drama will leave on it's own accord.

ted

Reaction score
New York born, Sunset Park, now living in PA and b
KENNY GUIDO said:
I want Naya back! :(
I got to admit this is no longer the site I joined. I was surprised when I first got here and found that there were actually Artist that recognized this site in support of freestyle, and to even find one as a mod here. Now it's a totally different place, the one artist that supported it the most is no longer here.

Other artist and producers have expressed thier disgust with this site. How is this supposed help our genre, Now I here of this pathetic attempt to rectify the situation with the inception of a committee. I think the first step that need to be taken is for the man himself to swallow his pride and admit he overstep his bounds, and make this site about true Freestyle support totally without prejudice. If I get banned for making this statement then that will just prove my point.:angered

J

JackG

Thanks everyone for your great advice and support!

Many artists will and are on CF. We have helped them for years and they are not
the type to turn their backs on us! We will have some new things happening some changes
for the better, CF Memebr and Mods will be more involved in the ongoing freestyle
support and promotion to the world.

THanks again, Lets ROCK on!!!

Going to close thread so we can go and post up throughout the site and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.