I've been wondering for years who sings this song, could someone help me?

DJF

Reaction score
The only information i have is from this channel on youtube, maybe the name is ( My Girl ). who knows!

Frantic

Reaction score
I've been trying to find this, tough one here. Temptations own the net with "my girl" searches and lyrics are not a hit no where. I'll keep at it. . .

Frantic

Reaction score
Body Base - My Girl ?I
I was thinking that too but I havent found a site that can play a sample of the song to confirm. Nothing on you tube and other sites come up empty. You tube does have crying in the dark track and hearing the vocals for that track compared to this "my girl" song, I cant say for sure...

If the OP is willing to go on a limb, there are a few of the BodyBase vinyl / CD on sale on discogs that has this track. Its fairly cheap but the ship time is going to take a while.

djvinnyfl

Reaction score
I am almost positive it is, Body Base two members are from Germany, if you listen to My Girl in the audio supplied you will hear the accent when he speaks.

Frantic

Reaction score
I am almost positive it is, Body Base two members are from Germany, if you listen to My Girl in the audio supplied you will hear the accent when he speaks.
Makes sense... most of the the BodyBase vinyl/ cd's for sale in discogs are shipping from Germany. It would be great if the track was on another internet source to hear it though.

djvinnyfl

Reaction score
Makes sense... most of the the BodyBase vinyl/ cd's for sale in discogs are shipping from Germany. It would be great if the track was on another internet source to hear it though.
Wish it was sold on discogs in vinyl, it would go great in my collection.

K20C

Reaction score
The Body Base feat. Alexander Thompson - My Girl mp3 that I've heard from circa 2002 when Audiogalaxy and wInmx were online is not in that clip. I actually have Body Base feat. Alexander Thompson factory pressed CD singles and I didn't hear him in this clip. I can't say I've heard any of the songs on that clip before. This My Girl in that clip reminds me of some of the South American (Brazil-Portuguese) freestyle productions that I've heard over the years. Germany is a place that I've found where you can find people still distributing Freestyle genre CDs old and new.

K20C

Reaction score
Also, Body Base feat. Alexander Thompson - My Girl is a rap for most of the verses and the chorus is singing. Here is a list below of 7 of the Body Base singles. "My Girl" is the only title that isn't classic Freestyle.

Body Base feat. Alexander Thompson - Crying In The Dark
Body Base feat. Alexander Thompson - Daydream (Extended Mix)
Body Base feat. Alexander Thompson - Desire (freestyle club)
Body Base feat. Alexander Thompson - Desire (unplugged 7'' Mix)
Body Base feat. Alexander Thompson - Desire
Body Base feat. Alexander Thompson - My Girl
Body Base feat. Alexander Thompson - Sweetheart
Body Base feat. Alexander Thompson - Take me higher
Body Base feat. Alexander Thompson - True Love