It's Freestyle at the Apollo!

AlyM

Reaction score
I forgot to post this yesterday - I happened to take the day off and was watching the new station TVOne and they were airing a repeat of It's Showtime at the Apollo. Well, yesterday's guest star was Lisa Lisa. I know I've seen a ton of artists on there lately, i.e. The Jets, Pebbles, Vanessa Williams, Noel etc.

The show is aired daily so if you Tivo it, you might just get a nice surprise one day. :D

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
yes, there have been a few freestyle performers onstage at the Apollo.

I can remember seeing (when the show originally aired) Company B., Exposè, and Sweet Sensation onstage there.

payac

Reaction score
i actually have a video tape of Geoge Lamond, Brenda K Starr and Lisette Malendez at the Appollo. the video is in poor condition and I am trying to get it transfered into a cd.

Freestylepete

Reaction score
Is there a way i can get a copy or make a trade with you?

payac

Reaction score
FreestylePete said:
Is there a way i can get a copy or make a trade with you?
sorry FSP but I will never part with that video but as soon as I find a place that will tranfer it to cd for me I will make you a copy and If you pm me with your adress I'll send it to you. The tape has George Lamond loose touch, tka(all of them), cynthia, lisette, brenda k,sauve,nice and wild,tonasia and many more. teh quality is not that great but lets see how the cd comes up.