Is there a list of every Freestyle song anywhere on the planet?

Sal Collaziano

Heavy Lies The Crown
Reaction score
Ya know.. I've been collecting Freestyle since the mid/late 80's and I know there's plenty of songs that I haven't heard. Does anyone know of anyone crazy enough to have compiled a list of every Freestyle song there is? Or, at least a nearly complete list?

Now I know it's impossible to get every single one - but you know what I mean...

Thanks in advance...

colvs

Reaction score
I don't know about that Sal, but one could hope, right? If you hear of one, please let me know. That would be great. ;)

djlegendphilly

Reaction score
You can start by looking up freestle artist registered by ASCAP or BMI and see what you come up with , but it will take some time. Also, try contacting Universal Distribution for alot of goodies in you area.
You can also try contacting the big record stores that have been around since the 70's. They keep shipping/recieving invoices for their records. It's a long shot and alot of work.

ekin got rice

Reaction score
well it could happen but itll take a major collaborative (right word? lol) effort .. if every one makes a list in say "microsoft access or excel" in the SAME format .. then they can all send it to one person who will combine the list and with it being in the same format, it can filter out duplicates .. just a thought hehe

This Is GoodBye

Reaction score
Well I Could Post U Over 20000 Songs Of Freestyle On here But That Would Take Ages If U Want Some Goos Titles Just Pm me )........i ahve about 15000 songs of freestyle :)

jboyvip

Reaction score
I have a big database of freestyle songs I collected off an Internet site that is now eradicated some years back. If you like, I can email them to you. It charts freestyle songs from the 1980s to the new millenium.