Is Stevie B The King Of Freestyle?

is stieve b the king of freestyle

• Total voters

pinky85

Reaction score
Johny O Is The King And Cynthia Is The Queen. Everyone Knows Micmac Started Itall!

J

JackG

Johnny O is IN THE HOUSE!!!!

We are so blessed to have Freestyle Artists in our lives. I think they all
are Kings and Queens and all of us fans owe them Huge Respect!!! Its the
Freestyle Arists who make our lives joyfull and brought us So Many Great
Memories. FREESTYLE ARTISTS # 1 !!!!!!!!!! CLUBFREESTYLE MEMBERS #1 !!!!!!!!!

clubfossil

Reaction score
personally..to choose one-would be a crime..so I would have to say..GEORGE LAMOND,STEVIE B,CORO..AND OF COURSE ON AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL JOHNNY O :)

ibra

Reaction score
That is hard, George Lamond, Johnny O, Stevie B ....they are all awesome and I could not decide who is the King but we need to look at other good Freestyle singers that just stoppped early in their careers, example: Tonasia.

bobby orlando

Reaction score
Stevie B is touring europe this october. He introduces his new cd. I have a general question, where is stevies family from? is he latin?

SPYBOY

Reaction score
Slapping labels on people's names is just ridiculous.
The person that would be considered King or Queen, is whomever performer touches your inner being with the melody that is sung by them.

Don't buy into the the "hype".

Peace!

misteyeninja

Reaction score
I always thought that George Lamond was the king of freestyle... cause he came back with a spanish album of all his freestyle hits. I also think that Coro and Johnny O also are kings of freestyle. As for the group, TKA, thats all we hear in NY, from clubs, parades, festivals, parties, everywhere. But as for Stevie B, we only hear the main hit like Spring Love.

hear say

Reaction score
stevie b is not the king nor will he ever be.. yeah had some good songs but not all of them were like that... Now johnny o, coro, george lamond they fall into that category of the kings as well as willie valentin....

Caleb-B

Reaction score
Well if your talking about King Of Freestyle, Meaning your Favorite Male Vocalists, Then I guess theres No Right or wrong Answer.....But If your talking about whos sold the most units, sold out the most shows, who has the biggest shows, gets the most Radio play COAST TO COAST, and has more fame and credibility in Different Contrys of the world.......And has made more then 2 or 3 Freestyle Albums.......uhhhhh Its Stevie B, Like it or not. The Facts dont lie.

Unique_Freestyle

Reaction score
mo3211 said:
I've just gone through the major hits for these 3 artists. I'd have to say that even though George Lamond may have more hits, it can be said that Stevie B or Johnny O's songs were greater hits. I think the one thing most everyone can agree on is that there is a list of only these 3 people that could belong to the title, "Kings of Freestyle". No one else comes close to these 3 legends in the amount of hits and impact they had on freestyle. I'd say these 3 should be the official "Kings of Freestyle".

George Lamond
1 Bad of the Heart
2 Distant Heart
3 It's Always You
4 Look into My Eyes
5 More Than Words Can Say
6 Where Does That Leave Love
7 Without You

Johhny O
1 Dreamboy/Dreamgirl
2 Fantasy Girl
3 Highways of Love
4 Memories
5 Runaway Love

Stevie B
1 Because I Love You
2 Dreamin' of Love
3 I Wanna Be the One
4 In My Eyes
5 Party Your Body
6 Spring Love
VERY GOOD POINT!!!!
I've been thinking about this question for a while, and although I respect this artist and love his music, and I hear and see that he is the headliner for almost every huge freestyle event, I do not think :stevieb is the King of Freestyle. I realy believe that Stevie B got blessed entering Freestyle at a very perfect time. Timing is everything in this music industry, Although I don't really think there is so called "King" of this genre, because it's a strong massive word, My hats go off to George Lamond :georgelam . I really think he has made a huge impact on the Freestyle Industry. He has the Charisma , looks, and the passion for the music. I can't forget about Johnny O :johnnyo and groups such as Spanish Fly and TKA :tka and many many many more.

fswlo

Reaction score
Steve B might be concidered The King of Freestyle, of the 1980s.

but to me, GEORGE LAMOND will always be 'The King of Freestyle.'

Johnny O is definitally up there with Stevie B. they all rule, that's for sure. I think that Johnny O and Stevie B can be concidered among the kings of freestyle.....

.....I'm just a bit biased towards George LaMond because 'Bad of The Heart' and 'Where Does That Leave Love' will always be my favorite freestyle songs :D

Freestyle Will Live On! ^__^

LeeMiran

Reaction score
I like Stevie B.' s better stuff - Party Your Body, Dreamin' Of Love, Spring Love. But, to me he's not the King. I think that title may belong to someone like Coro or Johnny O. A lot have you have mentioned George Lamond, but it's hard to say he was the King, because he came on to the scene later than those previously mentioned.