Info on Dimi and/or Vita

SONYA

Reaction score
Dimi and Vita are two amazing freestyle artists that actually are not all that popular. Ne ways because of that all I know is that they are Canadian and that they are amazing singers. Does Ne one else have ne other info.

Thanks

WHEN GOD CREATED GINAS HE CREATED ;)

Eluder

Reaction score
I wonder what happened to her, she used to visit the forum a long time ago, so did Freda... where have the lovely ladies gone?! :(

1sxychica

Reaction score
WELL I HOPE SHE WILL BRING THEM BACK TO US :)

I WISH WE COULD INTERVIEW THEM OR SOMETHING AND POST IT HERE. THESE GIRLS ARE AMAZING! AND ALSO ZOE ... I HOPE THEY WILL ALWAYS BE DOING THEIR THING!

bassbump

Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, independent Ti Amo Records freestyle vocalist Vita of "let's make love, "crazy for you" and "tonight & Forever" fame is no longer in the music business. There are a lot of Vitas out there including a US r&b/rap singer.

SONYA

Reaction score
Thanks all but by scrolling through some of dimis posts i got a bit of info. Freestyle Rocks but Canadians who sing it are AMAZING!!!!!

DJ Sweet

Reaction score
i was talking to one of Dimi's producers, and she's in vancouver singing different music now... vita has been out of the scene for awhile now....

anymroe questions or info or whatever,...PM Me

DJ Sweet

Reaction score
I'm still around - it was a good thing I updated my info - so I get updates on when people post something new