In Your Life-La Bouche

SONYA

Reaction score
Hey guys
Ne one here the song 'In your life' by La Bouche...listening to the lyrics kinda makes u think about the irony of life...but its a really good song...so has La Bouche released a cd these past few months if so has ne one heard it or ne other info...theres a remix of this song that actually kinda sounds like freestyle...i havent really heard it play here and La Bouche is actually pretty popular over here so hopefully this song gets the hype it deserves

bassbump

Reaction score
The freestyle remix that is blowing up nationwide, particularly in Western Canada, is titled "the xquizit dj x remix", (also it is currently #5 on the frenzy) from the newly released cd single on Logic Records/ BMG. The full lenght album on which the original eurodance track is featured was also pressed, it is a greatest hits compilation with La Bouche Feat. Melanie Thorton. The version that also play on the radio is the Dezrok rythmic edit, not featured on the cd single or 12".

http://www.logicrecords.com/audio/lab_iyl_4.ram

bassbump

Reaction score
hey there joe, you have the dezrok rythmic edit or the xquizit dj x remix on the top radio cuts cd? Most promos had the dezrok rythmic edit; let me know.

bassbump

Reaction score
of course, the original cd single from January has all the extended versions while the re-released cd single of April 1, which has a photo of new vocalist Kayo (of Le Click) and original rapper member Lane McCray, has the dj exquizit edit, dezrok edit and the original edit on Logic Records/BMG.

Unfortunately, Logic records closed is doors on Friday may 9th 2003, so fate of the La Bouche promo tour, further distribution of the single is up in the air. It will be interesting to see what BMG USA will do to salvage the dance acts like La Bouche, that Logic carried on its active roster.

TRINACRIA72

Reaction score
Play it Loud & Play it often ! LaBouche is a terrific Euro/Dance group & for those of you who didn't know , Melanie Thornton died in a horrible plane crash 2 yrs ago. RIP Melanie !! I met Melanie in Spain in in the summer of 90' at a nigh club when she was performing "Be My Lover " (another Labouche classic ) she was sincere & just thrilled that her music was so big in USA! For the fans....you should get LaBoche (All Mixed Up) & their S.O.S album . Lets hope the legacy continues . Peace .....Ciaoooo Ro :hearton

TRINACRIA72

Reaction score
Play it Loud & Play it often ! LaBouche is a terrific Euro/Dance group & for those of you who didn't know , Melanie Thornton died in a horrible plane crash 2 yrs ago. RIP Melanie !! I met Melanie in Spain in in the summer of 90' at a nigh club when she was performing "Be My Lover " (another Labouche classic ) she was sincere & just thrilled that her music was so big in USA! For the fans....you should get LaBoche (All Mixed Up) & their S.O.S album . Lets hope the legacy continues . Peace .....Ciaoooo Ro :hearton

bassbump

Reaction score
Yes, although Logic records closed its doors, there are ample inventories of the 2 singles at online and retail stores. the new face of La bouche is Kayo (the female vocalist of Le Click) and same rapper Lane Mc Cfray, a new album with a new logo was in production and it will be interesting to see what BMG and mega producer Frank Farian will do with this branded project.