Important reminder about White

Sexyangel329

Honorary CF Member
Reaction score
DO NOT I repeat DO NOT wear white stockings unless your a nurse and your required to wear them DO NOT at any moment wear white stockings but above all dDO NOT wear white stockings with a black suit and Black shoes so fuking not cute. It was a cute suit pero the white stockings and black flats Fuked it up BIG time. Beware people.

susiedeoro1

Reaction score
omg i know exactly what you mean, there was a woman who was staying at my job (i work at a hotel) and she had on white spandex pants witha black thong to go into the fitness room to workout!!! sooooooo nasty...just wrong !! DONT DO IT PPL! :nono

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
That goes for guys too.

Don't wear white athletic socks with dress pants or khakis!

White socks only with blue jeans and sneakers.

SONYA

Reaction score
I only wear white ankle socks with my kicks and that's it...yeah white socks with dark pants huge no no...I was at a funeral a few weeks ago and I couldnt believe how many men were wearing white socks with their black suits wtf :confused

ChuckD

The Gay Lord of Freestyle
Reaction score
SONYA said:
I was at a funeral a few weeks ago and I couldnt believe how many men were wearing white socks with their black suits wtf :confused

Don't people know what they look like when they leave the house????

Dianita

Reaction score
I know from experience, that sometimes some people don't have the money to avoid some of the big fashion no-nos...

NVDisMa729 said:
What I dont understand is when I see a girl with her makeup & her hair done, a cute lil shirt, tight nice jeans with some crusty looking chanclas on.
OMG, that is so common around here, that girls who don't dress like that are "out of fashion". Nasty ole' chanclas, eeewww, especially old worn out rubber flip-floppy chanclas, feel like something violating my toes.

SONYA

Reaction score
ChuckD said:
Don't people know what they look like when they leave the house????
I guess not...scary

How about white socks with sandals? I see a lot of that too :confused

Lamatrix

Reaction score
oh dayum there goes that outfit i wanted to wear with my white sweat socks. i would have looked like a pregnant popa. darn!