*~*~I'm Outta Here Tonight~*~*

Heavenly

Reaction score
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ Witchy and its closer to NO..... just a 10hr drive :whistle

Nyasia

Reaction score
WEPPPPAAAAAAAAA!!! ALL THE LADIES LEAVING TO THE SUNSHINE STATE! THEN WE CAN ALL HUDDLE TOGETHER DURING THE HURRICANES!..loloLOLOLOL

Heartbrake

Reaction score
LMAOOOO... NAYA!!! I don't wanna think about those till I'm already there! LOL... but they are only once in a while... lol.. the sunshine is practically all the time... I'll take my chances!!!

But it WOULD be comforting knowing you are all gonna blow away with me.... LMAOOOOOO! Muuuuahhhhh!

Heavenly

Reaction score
Nyasia said:
WEPPPPAAAAAAAAA!!! ALL THE LADIES LEAVING TO THE SUNSHINE STATE! THEN WE CAN ALL HUDDLE TOGETHER DURING THE HURRICANES!..loloLOLOLOL

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIRL YOU HAVE NO IDEA...LOLOL

HennyLuv159

Reaction score
I'm about to bounce from work so "que tengas un buen viaje, y suerte, lo digo de corazon"!!!!
LaBettyBoop said:
Thank you so much everybody. I feel like I can bust out that test now. :yeey With all your luck and love, how can I go wrong??? :dancepuff

smoothrhythm

Reaction score
LaBettyBoop said:
I'll be on my way to Florida tonight. Not a vacation. Just a 2 day affair. I have an exam to take out there for a future government job. So wish me luck. If all goes well, I'm out of NYC within a year or 2. :)

:nono Don't tell :shhh no one yo business..... :blah

"Que bonita bandera......" "Que bonita bandera....."holllllaaaaaaa