I say Jack gets rid...

Psycho

Reaction score
of the Hook up Forum. That shiat is a joke and it's takin' up space in our precious server. lol Seriously though, what do ya think?

Krystal

Reaction score
Not like there's a whole lot of posts there that take up a whole lot of space but it doesn't look like people are willing to put themselves out there like that. I have to agree with you Psycho. Maybe that forum does need to go, but then again...it's only been up a week or so. Maybe JackG can give it some time to see if it's gonna take off or not.

Psycho

Reaction score
Sorry Aim, Ed, Joe, the shiat has to go. But like Krys said, it's only been up for a week or so. If Redman wants to give it a couple of weeks more than that's on him. But i honestly think the shiat is not workin'.

Where are the other VIP's with there opinions??

MrsGwedoKing

Junior Freestyler
Reaction score
I haven't gone there, so I can't really say.
I don't think you need a specific section to hook up tho. It can definitely be done w/o it.
Just don't get rid of the Everything else section and I"m fine. lol

aim4night

Reaction score
just leave it alone. but maybe we can add some spice to it by posting enticing love stories.

SONYA

Reaction score
I gotta agree with Psycho and Krystal, but maybe give it some time cuz it may pick up as we get more VIP members

Psycho

Reaction score
Edalgiere said:
what is your problem with it psycho its not bothering anyone

I have no specific problem with it. It's just that i see how it's not workin' out. Though it looks like most people say get rid of it, it also seems that everyone is willing to give it sometime... which also includes me. Jack hasn't posted so i guess we'll just have to see what happens.

Quick Note: Most of the CFers are commited in someway or another. There's just no options available.